What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Just resigned as Fchat moderator

sletti said:
There is no right or wrong here; Rob said "my way, or the highway", and that highway brought us here, and we saw it, and it was goooood! I'm not a fan of "Rob's" way, but it works for him.......
What are you going on about, who metioned that tosser. By right and wrong, what i ment is that with steve posting on the UK section after we all left in mass becourse of him, and we no longer post there out of principle, that leaves a bad taste. But yes if he wants to then of course he can as can anybody else. BUT to me it would be now wrong of me to turn tail and start posting on there, as would some others on here. Kind of like workers going on strike to stand by there fellow worker, but then the said worker is stll going in to work. Now you all have your own opinions as to is you think that is right or wrong.
I have no axe to gring with steve becourse he is a good dude and i have met him several times, but one still feels the way one feels. As some have met me and get on with me but also know some realy piss me of and i get angry. But my pals on here will still let me know how they feel if i over react or am un just becourse thats the way they feel.

ferrarispider said:
What are you going on about, who metioned that tosser. By right and wrong, what i ment is that with steve posting on the UK section after we all left in mass becourse of him, and we no longer post there out of principle, that leaves a bad taste. But yes if he wants to then of course he can as can anybody else. BUT to me it would be now wrong of me to turn tail and start posting on there, as would some others on here. Kind of like workers going on strike to stand by there fellow worker, but then the said worker is stll going in to work. Now you all have your own opinions as to is you think that is right or wrong.
I have no axe to gring with steve becourse he is a good dude and i have met him several times, but one still feels the way one feels.QUOTE]

Exactly what I meant - each to their own - I have also met Steve, in fact spent a week in Scotland eating pie crusts in his wake, and think he is a lovely guy - supported the dude strongly online over the ban and have not posted in the uk sections since (although I will not lose my Euro fchat friends over this, so continue to post there), but was just surprised that Fitzy is posting in the UK section.

Even though most of your posts talk about how crap the UK section is!..kind of defeats the object tho sir, no?

I also still post though in very limited numbers compared to how many times I used to,and Chaa I agree with what You say about strikes and picket lines however because You have been on strike does not mean You no longer speak to Your Comrades.
Dave

hedge said:
Steven, stop posting there then!!!!!! Post in the techie sections etc if you want/must but your posting on the UK section makes a farce out of other people staying away (like myself). Leave it to ufo and the ocassional others.

Nothing like a bit of peer pressure then Steve !

ferrarispider said:
I have no axe to gring with steve becourse he is a good dude and i have met him several times, but one still feels the way one feels. As some have met me and get on with me but also know some realy piss me of and i get angry. But my pals on here will still let me know how they feel if i over react or am un just becourse thats the way they feel.

I understand what you are saying, I just think pepole should be able to exercise the right to choose one, or the other, or both.

The analogy about industrial action is fine, but once the dispute is settled, then people should be free to return. There are those who will refuse to go back, but they can seek an alternative.

Steve is, and always will be, a post whore.......:wink3:

What is it that makes you not want to post on Fchat? Is in protest of Rob (1 user) or Ferrarichat (20000 users)?

Stig eloquent and to the point as always :mexicanwa - will you give us a taste of the reply ?:p Mind you reading his latest rantings with Tonyh I am sure it will be the usual nonsense :D

With regards to posting on the Texan Twats site - I again feel it is up to each individual and any pressure from others to halt this smacks of the same attitude that led us to come here in the first place!!

We achieved what we wanted and more by our initial non-posting and we now have this great place - so what could be better ? It is not as if we are all going to go back en-mass, so what difference does an occassional post really make ?

Stig i did not know that the UK section had 20000 users, becourse it must be the UK section that you are on about, becourse not once did i say anything about the rest of f.twat. So lets not make this about the whole of f.twat ey.

ferrarispider said:
Stig i did not know that the UK section had 20000 users, becourse it must be the UK section that you are on about, becourse not once did i say anything about the rest of f.twat. So lets not make this about the whole of f.twat ey.

I think there are about 900 UK users in fchat.

Not sure how many UK owners there are though.

ferrarispider said:

20000 is global users, and I hear ya, buddy! :thumbsup:

Stig,

Nice one mate :thumbsup: I've been offline for a few days due to workload :(

So, what was Rob's response? (Just curious.)

Just like to add that I'm no longer a mod on Ferrarichat, and it is official.

Bring on the new era!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: