What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Please welcome our first "Expert"

GrahamS

Administrator
I'm delighted to announce that Malcolm aka Ferraritech of Ferrari UK has kindly agreed to be our first Expert.

Malcolm will help out as and when he can, time permitting, as will all our experts when they come on board. Please go easy on him and make him feel most welcome :)

For his pains he gets to wear the "Expert" label under his name. Err and that's about it :)

Top man Malcolm :thumbsup:

Last edited:
GrahamS said:
I'm delighted to announce that Malcolm aka Ferraritech of Ferrari UK has kindly agreed to be our first Expert.
Top man Malcolm :thumbsup:
congrats, malcolm.

may i propose stevew too, as probably the most competent "hands on" help here.
cheers, d

i can advise on fresh produce if anyone needs to know anything. Last week it was very handy on the weakest link when they asked another name for a sharon fruit. It is of course Persimmon.

F308 MAN said:
congrats, malcolm.

may i propose stevew too, as probably the most competent "hands on" help here.
cheers, d
welcome malcom hope you enjoy it here we will start a bikini thread in your honour as soon as we 512bbi steve

may i propose f308man as our resident medical expert on shoulders wrists and old age as he is very experianced in these topics especially the last one

congrats malcolm,will this just be on a mechanical theme or are is it goin to be a dear deidre type where i can come for expert advice on others matters too ?

steve f said:
welcome malcom hope you enjoy it here we will start a bikini thread in your honour as soon as we 512bbi steve

may i propose f308man as our resident medical expert on shoulders wrists and old age as he is very experianced in these topics especially the last one
you missed out the hernia, you goat !

steve f said:
welcome malcom hope you enjoy it here we will start a bikini thread in your honour as soon as we 512bbi steve /QUOTE]

Steve - that's funny only the other day I was wondering what has happened to Steve, was missing his pics as well as the jokes he used to post.