What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Question about 456 seen on ebay

spark-plug

Hello!

I would like to know if somebody know this car with reg. plate: W335 TRX. Seems it was set as CAT S in 2018 soon after it was sold by Historic Auctineers and now is on sale for 39k:

Just looking for a 456 and this came into my radar, but seems pretty suspicious.

Thanks!

No idea about that car; but at that price you can buy one without a story attached to it.

Id want a serious reduction in price, even if it all checked out as you will struggle to sell it again in the future.

I'd have to ask the question why you'd want to buy a Ferrari from a completely random nothing dealer off eBay? I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole unless I was a skilled Ferrari techie ready to get to my hands dirty.

I agree with you Kyodo, just curious to know if somebody knew more about the car. I have some place and skills to get my hands dirty, but not really interested for this price and actually difficult to get rid of it later if needed.