What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

radar detector

birdseye

Just got an NIP ( first time in 30 years) so am thinking of a detector combined with a camera. Which are the best currently available.

I’ve had them in the past and generally find them a pain in the ass; as lots of things operate on radar frequencies thus they pick up lots of unrelated stuff. Things might have changed since?

Recently I’ve been using a tomtom with live updates; and that’s saved me the cost of the device in the last year alone. Waz is also recommended by people. Both giving live updates of fixed and mobile sites.

I'd look at the Waze app. I use it on my iPhone and more lately on a CarPlay compatible stereo in my little Nissan Cube. None of these things are foolproof but all can be worthwhile when we know how easy a target the motorist is for minor speeding. Not so minor for us when they start piling the points on of course.

I'd look at the Waze app. I use it on my iPhone and more lately on a CarPlay compatible stereo in my little Nissan Cube. None of these things are foolproof but all can be worthwhile when we know how easy a target the motorist is for minor speeding. Not so minor for us when they start piling the points on of course.

I use Waze and target Blueye the latter which has saved me a few times. I have Blueye fitted to both ferrari’s