What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

SCOTLAND

andrea watt

Well - Just received the contracts back, Route324 proudly present a fantastic new partner in SCOTLAND - (that should please a certain C/S member, you know who you are!) - So those of you not on the system, get and register! www.route324.com :)

Thats great news Andrea, congatulations to you and Carlo at Top Gear cars and wish you both every success for the future.
I have just registered my details with you.

Chaz :thumbsup:

Thats great news Andrea, congatulations to you and Carlo at Top Gear cars and wish you both every success for the future.
I have just registered my details with you.

Chaz :thumbsup:
that's great - look forward to speaking with you. Carlo sounds top guy, glad he's come on board and can't wait to go up and meet him, we had so many reccommendations for this partner, it's very exciting for both of us. :thumbsup:

Yes very good news indeed my car has been maintained by Carlo for several years now and always a good job.

Yes very good news indeed my car has been maintained by Carlo for several years now and always a good job.

I love hearing these reccommendations, you make my job so easy .... seriously, this is all I've heard about Carlo - all good news - top guy:thumbsup: