What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Social Groups

Adam1220

Hi all!

My daily is an Alfa Romeo Guilia, we have multiple groups for Alfa owners to talk Alfa, ask about issues etc on fb.

I have been searching for a similar one for the 360/430. As I am soon to purchase one. But I cannot find anything of substance. Any recommendations for places to talk Ferrari?

Not too sure what you seek but you need to realise there are relatively very few Ferraris compared with Alfas so by extension there will be far fewer resources both online and published together with a much much smaller network of maintainers (so for example it is possible there are no independents for Ferraris in Wales)

The global resource effectively is Ferrarichat simply because there are so many more cars in America - here there is us plus (for 360/430) whatever Aldous Voice has on his website !

Hi all!

My daily is an Alfa Romeo Guilia, we have multiple groups for Alfa owners to talk Alfa, ask about issues etc on fb.

I have been searching for a similar one for the 360/430. As I am soon to purchase one. But I cannot find anything of substance. Any recommendations for places to talk Ferrari?

You're looking on Facebook for something of substance?!?!? That may be your first mistake :laugh:

As Jos says Ferrarichat is by far the most 'populated' Ferrari Group/forum on the internet so it's not a bad place to ask for advice. That said there are a few current and ex 360/430 owners on here and some know the cars extremely well as they work on their cars themselves, so feel free to ask on here and I'm sure one of them will normally be able to help.

As above.

You will find most Ferrari Facebook groups are populated by people who don’t own one, have little knowledge of them other than through their cousin’s dog walker’s brother’s friend or are incredibly delightful young ladies!!!!

Here and Ferrarchat are your best bets, just be mindful ferrarichat is primarily a USA based and they are somewhat sensitive to anything that could remotely be construed as religious or political! That said a huge amount of info and some very knowledgable and helpful owners.

I've had a few Alfas myself but personally prefer forums for information. Also much easier to search on them than FB groups. Never found anything remotely useful for 360's on the book of faces.