What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Supercar Event - Dan - Autofficina...

Simes

I would just like to say a huge thankyou to Dan and Alex from Autofficina for their help over the weekend. :thumbsup:

I, amongst a fair few others, had a problem with my car that Dan fixed, allowing me to carry on giving rides. They were also there to check that cars were roadworthy and offer any other help required... Top job! :)

Incase anyone hasn't heard it before, Autofficina is the best Garage/Service/Repair Centre that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I could not recommend them more highly and what a lovely bunch of people. :thumbsup:

I'm off there now for more help. :grin:

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate everything you've done for me.

More biscuits more like!!!!

Jonathan

:yes: :yes: :yes:

In all seriousness, great support from Dan and Alex from Autofficina. Top blokes and top company. Picked up Kat's 964 today and TR goes in to get the wheel bearings done. Don't bother going anywhere else but here for your Supercar :)

You let him take yours around the track, I feel bad about only taking him as passenger.

Reverend, your Holiness, I was joking! :grin: I don't think I'm ready (yet :hmmm:) to let Alex drive my car but I still blame him for tyre wear! :laugh:

+1 on the "Autofficina and the boys are excellent!"

Here's Dan and Alex out in my motor on the track on the Saturday Session ........ after they fixed a coolant pipe that had popped off!

Supercar Event 2012 - Sat 0063.jpg