What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Took the wife and the red mistress to Paris

Well done Paul. I see that you took advantage of the street clearing in preparation for the most recent gilets jaunes demo - don't know how you persuaded the police to let you past - I can only presume that the fact that it was a Ferrari helped! Not so sure that it would have been possible if Whitehall had been cleared. In any case, very memorable photos. Bravo!!

Well done Paul. I see that you took advantage of the street clearing in preparation for the most recent gilets jaunes demo - don't know how you persuaded the police to let you past - I can only presume that the fact that it was a Ferrari helped! Not so sure that it would have been possible if Whitehall had been cleared. In any case, very memorable photos. Bravo!!

Proper use but I have a personal rule of not going anywhere near France myself.