What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Wings & Wheels, Dunsfold - Supporting the RNRMCF

SimonJW

Supporting the RNRMCF at Wings & Wheels, Dunsfold

Hi All,

It’s that time of year again.

After two very successful years supporting the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children’s Fund at the Wings and Wheels event, Dunsfold, I am once again asking for CS members support.

As in previous years we are putting out a request for three cars, of any ilk, to display each day i.e. 3 per day in addition to mine, six separate cars for the two days, in our static display.
In return for your generosity you and your partner/family will gain free access to this event, through the charity.

I'll be there in my Giallo Modena 355 F1 GTS so any colour/marque combo would be great.
In the two preceding years we have been lucky enough to have our static display furnished with a Gallardo, a Noble M12 3R and a 599, an Aston, a Classic Mini Cooper and a Ferrari FF!! :thumbsup::dude::laugh:

This in turn has helped us to raise over £750 and most importantly spread the word…

If you would like more info about the charity please view here:

http://rnrmchildrensfund.org.uk/

If you need any more info please post or PM me. :grin:

Thanks for looking

Simon

Last edited: