Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Latest activity

• L
    Lifeboatboy replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    Mine is now In full transparency, I have a vested interest, but hey… 👍...
  • L
    Lifeboatboy reacted to MalcH's post in the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ? with Like Like.
    I've had just three Ferraris and only one was from a dealer. My first back in September 2004 (almost 20 years in on Ferrari ownership...
  • L
    Lifeboatboy reacted to A348W's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    I top the fuel tank (minimise condensation) put the trickle charger on and a dust cover. leave the handbrake off and crack the windows...
  • L
    Lifeboatboy reacted to tom's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    I never use the handbrake when parking in the garage either. I do work it on and off a few times every so often though, just to keep it...
  • L
    Lifeboatboy reacted to mon the fish's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    I'm not sure I would start the car just to let it idle - it will take a lot longer to get to operating temp than actually driving it...
  • L
    Lifeboatboy reacted to Nosevi's post in the thread How do you store yours with Like Like.
    I'm not sure that argument really holds water, Gordon. Idle is just an engine speed so in effect you'd be saying that before the oil is...
  • L
    Lifeboatboy replied to the thread How do you store yours.
    This cornucopia of advice and information (CS.co.uk) should be made a condition of sale for any prospective UK buyer ;-). It’s insane...
    • IMG_2629.jpeg
  • Nosevi
    Nosevi replied to the thread How do you store yours.
    I'm not sure that argument really holds water, Gordon. Idle is just an engine speed so in effect you'd be saying that before the oil is...
  • mon the fish
    mon the fish replied to the thread How do you store yours.
    I'm not sure I would start the car just to let it idle - it will take a lot longer to get to operating temp than actually driving it...
  • C
    coppins999 replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    Kyodo, thanks for your thoughts and advice, very sound advice. I’m waiting to hear about the auction car pricing and will then talk to...
  • Kyodo
    Kyodo replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    Hi. Just to add an owner experience... We bought our red/black 360 F1 in 2013 from a private but trusted seller. We test drove both the...
  • C
    coppins999 replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    Jos, thanks for recommendations of inspections and also noted that MoreThanPolish mobile inspections too. Bristol car would 100% need an...
  • jos
    jos replied to the thread F355 2.7 wiring diagram’s.
    Just seen you have a bunch of info on Fchat which hopefully will help
  • MalcH
    Oh! Thanks Pete for the heads up. I'm using image tags like this: (without the spaces)
  • MalcH
    MalcH replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    The car here looks good https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202403077323107 I do like how it is described as " Its soul-stirring...