What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

348 make it the best

First time from 2022 see the sun light. It is so beautiful :)
Finally main service time. Hope after few weeks will drive that beauty home :)
My car's also away having her major engine out service at the moment. Hope they'll be done later this week.

As often the situation is not perfect. The car needs more love then initially expected. there are a lot of oil leaks, so the heads need to go out. The costs will kill me.
fortunatelly spring and summer will refund behind the wheel :)

As often the situation is not perfect. The car needs more love then initially expected. there are a lot of oil leaks, so the heads need to go out. The costs will kill me.
fortunatelly spring and summer will refund behind the wheel :)

It's sometimes the way when it comes to a major service with these cars I'm afraid. Think it's partly down to being able to find every last issue with the engine, gearbox and rear axle out of the car - issues that might go unnoticed on other cars until they cause an issue are easily spotted with everything out of the car. I've had a few issues sorted this service that you simply couldn't see had the engine not come out. It makes for a big hit in one go when you have a major done but hopefully it means everything's sorted for the years of driving between them.

It's sometimes the way when it comes to a major service with these cars I'm afraid. Think it's partly down to being able to find every last issue with the engine, gearbox and rear axle out of the car - issues that might go unnoticed on other cars until they cause an issue are easily spotted with everything out of the car. I've had a few issues sorted this service that you simply couldn't see had the engine not come out. It makes for a big hit in one go when you have a major done but hopefully it means everything's sorted for the years of driving between them.
Fully agree. I decide to do everything what need to be done when the engine is out. There is still sometning what need some love, but that I will keep for next year. Some of the points will do myself, so for sure the pictures will come :)

Last edited: