What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Brands Hatch - 8th November 2010. Supporting The Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund

Quick update:

The mini-mag has been printed and it looks fantastic. It's in the process of being posted out to everyone on the list, as we're at the mercy of the joyous Royal Mail something should drop through your letter box within the next week.

Sponsors and Club Scud are getting bulk deliveries.

Thanks to everyone for their support on the day and for the team that made the magazine possible.

We'll have some spares so you can grab one from me at Dunsford in May, or PM me if you can't wait until then.

Cheers

Quick update:

The mini-mag has been printed and it looks fantastic. It's in the process of being posted out to everyone on the list, as we're at the mercy of the joyous Royal Mail something should drop through your letter box within the next week.

Sponsors and Club Scud are getting bulk deliveries.

Thanks to everyone for their support on the day and for the team that made the magazine possible.

We'll have some spares so you can grab one from me at Dunsford in May, or PM me if you can't wait until then.

Cheers

Great news. Looking forward to receiving it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If anyone who filled out a form on the day has not received their copy of the mini-mag yet please PM me and i'll double check our distribution list. We are however at the mercy of Royal Mail.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer of help Rich, but i've already PM'd all the drivers this morning and have pulled together a list, which i'll use to send out copies to the guys myself. If duplicates arrive in the post during the course of the week then bonus !

If there's anyone else who wants a copy just PM me your...

Full Name:
Address:
Email:
Club Scud user name:

Cheers

Dan

Thanks Dan, appreciated. :thumbsup:

I have to say that everyone I've either shown a copy to or sent one, have been mightly impressed with the quality of the "mini-mag". :dude:

Excellent work, and thanks for offering to do this. :winner:

Just received mine. Fantastic quality. I imagined a stapled mag but this is really well edited and put together.

I will keep this forever!!:thumbsup:

I personaly addressed and stuffed envelopes over the weeked and watched as they were expertly franked and put into the post box yesterday. Hopefully everyone should have theirs tomorrow, Friday at the latest.

Cheers

Dan

I personaly addressed and stuffed envelopes over the weeked and watched as they were expertly franked and put into the post box yesterday. Hopefully everyone should have theirs tomorrow, Friday at the latest.

Cheers

Dan

fab, thanks mate. Will be keeping my fingers crossed :thumbsup: