What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Brands Hatch - 8th November 2010. Supporting The Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund

I've probably mentioned this before, but I'll keep the box I have in the GT4 boot so if you want a second copy (or anyone else interested) just ask for one at any meet / event I'm at. :thumbsup:

It is ineed a lovely thing, as some have confirmed. :dude:

Mine arrived yesterday, very professional and an excellent read.

thank you for taking the time and effort to put this together, really appreciated.

:thumbsup:

any spares gents? happy to pay postage :thumbsup:

Minge... PM me your address and I'll post a few (you can owe me the postage). :smug:

Part of the plan is to use them to promote Club Scuderia (hence why I was sent a box of them) so, you being a reveared comm member can do likewise. :thumbsup:

EDIT: seen Dan's post, nice one.

Terrific booklet - many thanks to all involved :thumbsup:

I especially liked the photo on p33 :grin: can I get a copy please

Copy from Goodwood Breki thread:

Fellas. Just remembered to put the box of Brands Hatch / Marines mini-mags in the boot. Ask me for one if interested. :thumbsup:

This for tomorrow, Sunday 6th March.