What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

DDO Clacket Lane Convoy

AndrewE

South East convoy to DDO

Anyone up for meeting at Clacket's for a convoy to DDO this year????

mainly to save me getting lost :thumbsup:

Does anyone fancy meeting at Clacket Lane so as to arrive at DDO together ?

I'm thinking of a 6:15 meet, 6:30 departure so should be at DDO for 7:30.

Could join up with the A3 gang on route ?

Lets start a list

Eccounts...................Lambo Gallardo SE
KenC.........................TBC
Voicy.........................TBC

The list:

Voicey.........................360 Spider

The list:

AndrewE.....................308GTB

6.15 :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Sletti.........................348 Spider

6.15 :shocked::shocked::shocked:

You mean there is one of those in the morning too?:shocked:

KenC.........................Porsche Boxster
Sletti.........................348 Spider

.......... at as late a time as we can all agree :grin:.

i agree:grin: but am sure its at least an hour to Dunsfold from there so think leaving Clacketts at 645am would be ok as Richard wants us there by 745-8am:thumbsup:
Well done Simon:dude:, glad I didn't waste several hours fine tuning the instructions and no-one was bothering to read them. :grin:

You are quite correct in that I'd like drivers to arrive 7:45-8:00am. :thumbsup:

How long from Clacketts depends on which way you come. From the M23 (J10 - Crawley) it's 30 minutes with no traffic, which you'll have. From Clacketts going this route add another 15 minutes.

If you carry along the M25 and head off towards Guildford it would likely be quicker. See what Noo & Co are suggesting.

Is there anyone who's leaving from London + have a spare seat? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Well done Simon:dude:, glad I didn't waste several hours fine tuning the instructions and no-one was bothering to read them. :grin:

You are quite correct in that I'd like drivers to arrive 7:45-8:00am. :thumbsup:

How long from Clacketts depends on which way you come. From the M23 (J10 - Crawley) it's 30 minutes with no traffic, which you'll have. From Clacketts going this route add another 15 minutes.

If you carry along the M25 and head off towards Guildford it would likely be quicker. See what Noo & Co are suggesting.

Dont worry Rich, We will be there at 8 ,its too early for the over 55's mate:laugh:
we're normally:sleeping:,at this time of morning,

KenC:thumbsup: we will be there at stated time.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Nice one Rob. (is Ken also 55+?) :shocked:

I'm usually a slug in the morning given half a chance... so last Sunday at Goodwood dishing out DDO flyers meant a 5:00 alarm clock, man that hurt. :laugh:

See you on Saturday. :dude:

Last edited:
Dont worry Rich, We will be there at 8 ,its too early for the over 55's mate:laugh:
we're normally:sleeping:,at this time of morning,

KenC:thumbsup: we will be there at stated time.

Group 1 appears to be leaving at 6:30 and group 2 at 7:05 plus ciggy time, say 7:15. I'd guess its 45 miles from CL to Dunsfold which ties in with Richard suggesting 45 minutes. 7:00 leave sounds good to me :hmmm:. As a helper I've a few more minutes to spare than the drivers so unless there is a change I'll join the later group :thumbsup:.