What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

DDO Clacket Lane Convoy

So what's the skinny? I'm all confused now...

Are we gonna leave later than 6:15 now (that does sound frightfully early)?

I'm sure that from Clacketts last year it took us a paltry 45 mins (slight less IIRC) so leaving at 7:15 would see us in the right place at the right time...

Sounds like an idea to me, that way we can tie in with the Essex Guys (and if we're late and Bungle tells us off, it'll be their fault:laugh:)

So 7:00am meet for a 7:15am departure :thumbsup:

Sounds like an idea to me, that way we can tie in with the Essex Guys (and if we're late and Bungle tells us off, it'll be their fault:laugh:)

Great, see you there at 7 :thumbsup:.

Woooohoooo

7 it is then :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Who's idea was 6.15 anyway....Dan:huh::shocked::grin:

I`m in for CL at 7.00

Collecting 360 from KHPC today - serviced, MOT, front ball joint All ready for the fun:thumbsup:

Be nice to have a convoy there but I always get lost on the way home!

Please bear in mind that when you arrive, there will be the usual parking up on the runway, much admiring of everyones cars, moaning about the time of day etc etc then we need to be in the marquee on the grass infront of Building 87 for the briefing and group hugs that is scheduled for 8:15! :bearhug:

If 7:15 leaving Clackett gets you to Dunsfold, parked up, and in the marquee by 8:15, so be it. :thumbsup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Nice one Rob. (is Ken also 55+?) :shocked:

I'm usually a slug in the morning given half a chance... so last Sunday at Goodwood dishing out DDO flyers meant a 5:00 alarm clock, man that hurt. :laugh:

See you on Saturday. :dude:

Yeh, its shame all these old gits shuffling along ,Ken will be pleased with your comment!! what you after:grin:

No probs mate look forward to seeing your dashing smile again:sweethear

Yeh, its shame all these old gits shuffling along ,Ken will be pleased with your comment!! what you after:grin:

No probs mate look forward to seeing your dashing smile again:sweethear

I ocassionally drive at 55+. Not often mind you :laugh:.

If you hear the sonic boom youve missed us :grin::grin::wink3:

We wont be late Richard I'm told these little red cars of ours can be quite efficient :thumbsup:

Ken,Rob and the Essex crew.

If you hear the sonic boom youve missed us :grin::grin::wink3:

We wont be late Richard I'm told these little red cars of ours can be quite efficient :thumbsup:

Ken,Rob and the Essex crew.

As you say Ken we wont be late:grin: i'm sure if we are all there at CL just after 7am we will make a move to head out ASAP after 7am:thumbsup:

There seems to be quite a few groups from all over the web meeting at CL around 7am tomorrow. Perhaps we should re-instate the list so no one gets left behind?

Eccounts...................Lambo Gallardo SE
KenC.........................Porsche Boxster
Voicey.........................360 Spider
AndrewE.....................308GTB
Sletti.........................348 Spider

Added myself

There seems to be quite a few groups from all over the web meeting at CL around 7am tomorrow. Perhaps we should re-instate the list so no one gets left behind?

Kevan(400SPYDER).......360 spider

ChrisP..........................360M

Originally Posted by voicey

Kevan(400SPYDER).......360 spider
ChrisP.........................360M