What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dream Rides Event in aid of Libby Lee

mal

Gents,

Despite saying we would not be running a Dream Rides event this year ..... it has come to my attention that the daughter of Dave Lee - The Manager of The Greyhound in Keston needs to urgently raise money to enable his daughter, who has cerebal palsy, to have an operation in The States which will allow her walk unaided for the first time. The operation is planned for this coming July.

I have known Dave since primary school as we were both in the same class and it was a great surprise when he took over as manager of my local pub after years in the city.

Rob (Father of poor Molly from our Dream Rides Charity) and I have been discussing with the manager about running a car show and rides event on the green at Keston opposite the Greyhound pub in aid of Libby.

Dave will be organising much of the event but I am planning on committing to getting a number of Ferraris and other sportscars together to display and provide rides on a short route on local roads.

I am meeting Dave tonight to try and set a date but which would need to be in May June or early July.

I would be interested to gauge the level of interest (subject to dates of course)

Please see the link below to see more about Libby's storey

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/4885647.KESTON__Libby_Lee_s___45_000_life_changing_op_appeal/