What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dream Rides Event in aid of Libby Lee

Well done Committee another great cause benefits and the members get a great day out helping others less fortunate - I love this place:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm doing Sy's meet but will certainly come down afterwards, hopefully if i time it right i'll be there in time for the start.

Looks like I can make this now;

KenC - Scud
YellowTR - Testarosser
D8ean - 360 CS
tiganut - 512BB
notax - SLK55 Amg
F355GTS - ??
Spice - 430 Spider
Andrew E - 308GTB
Kryten22UK - 430
Iain - 328 GTS
TonyH - scud
Cactussed - ?
ChrisP - 360
Simes - 355
Andy hls - 348 ts
Stewart P
sletti - 348 Spider

Thanks guys and thanks to CS for the donation I am sure it will be greatly appreciated - what a great place this is when it is focussed on these events.

The full address for Sunday is:

The Greyhound Pub,
4 Commonside,
Keston,
Kent.
BR2 6BP

Please try and meet between 11 and 11.30 am and I will russle up some bacon sarnies.

Rides will be from 12 till 4pm.

As always you must ensure your car is fully roadworthy and it is your responsibility to ensure your car is suitably insured, MOT'd and road legal. Rides be provided free of charge. You will be required to sign a disclaimer prior to the event.

If anyone has child seats we can use, please bring them.

Rides will finish at 4pm and you are invited to a BBQ hosted by Dave, the Landlord and father of Libby Lee.

At 5/5.30pm there will be live blues and rock music provided by B'mused, friends of mine who are donating their services free of charge.

http://www.b-mused.co.uk/

Thanks everyone for your support and I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

Mal.

Latest list below:

KenC - Scud
YellowTR - Testarosser
D8ean - 360 CS
notax - SLK55 Amg
F355GTS - ??
Spice - 430 Spider
Andrew E - 308GTB
TonyH - scud
Cactussed - ?
ChrisP - 360
Simes - 355
Andy hls - 348 ts
Stewart P
sletti - 348 Spider

KenC - Scud
YellowTR - Testarosser
D8ean - 360 CS
notax - SLK55 Amg
F355GTS - ??
Spice - 430 Spider
Andrew E - 308GTB
TonyH - scud
Cactussed - ?
ChrisP - 360
Simes - 355
Andy hls - 348 ts
Stewart P
sletti - 348 Spider
Harsh - 360 Spider

Mal,

sorry for late response but I was hoping the hoses would have turned up by now ...but they haven't so car not back on road......

may pop along to say hi to all anyway

Great day today, nice to see Bachi, Sarah, Stig, Graham, Chris, Andy, Stewart, Mal, Ken and Simon :thumbsup:

I think we done over 110 rides, which was brilliant!

I am sure Mal will be along later with the final total, but big thanks to CS for the £500 cheque :dude:

Great day today, nice to see Bachi, Sarah, Stig, Graham, Chris, Andy, Stewart, Mal, Ken and Simon :thumbsup:

I think we done over 110 rides, which was brilliant!

I am sure Mal will be along later with the final total, but big thanks to CS for the £500 cheque :dude:

A lot later Pete I am afraid as I left the pub quite late last night (there was a lot of clearing up to do....... of the beer in the cellar)

Great to see everyone and thanks to everyone who came. It was an great day - quite low key in comparison to others but good fun and a good chance to catch up with people.

I haven't got the final total yet - but I believe it was in the region of £3500 which is great for a small event.

Thanks again to CS for the £500 cheque.

That's excellent :thumbsup:

Sarah and I had a great time. Sadly it appears i need another car because i've quite clearly lost this one :(

I had a great time too! Good to meet up with you all and well done everybody! :)

Best wishes to Libby and her family.

Simon.

...Oh, and good luck with your car Bachi...I happen to think it quite suits Sarah!! :laugh: