What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dunsfold Supercar Funday 2011 (aka Dads Day Out).

WOW! That is an incredible amount. It's a real privilege to play a small part in this (as a driver) - thank you Rich, Pete and Bachi for putting together such a great event again and again.

Guys that is simply incredible :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This has put a smile on my face after my Nan's passing early Sunday morning, well done to everybody! :grin::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just been doing some stats and we had 105 drivers down for the event and we had the following:

4 cars pull out before the day for mechnical reasons.
4 drivers unable to attend due to work/personal reasons.
6 No shows.

92 cars on track + 3 "display" lunchtime cars, total value (estimated) £7.6 MILLION :shocked: :shocked:

Hi Guys

Apols for the lateness of the responce but only just back to the UK, after heading straight from DDO 2011 to the EuroTunnel for a week of Euro driving.

Any way, fantastic day and an amazing total raised.

Again it was the look on the passengers faces that may the day for me.

I've got GoPro footage, and will post link when edited.

Roll on Littlehavens....

Just been doing some stats and we had 105 drivers down for the event and we had the following:

6 No shows.

92 cars on track + 3 "display" lunchtime cars, total value (estimated) £7.6 MILLION :shocked: :shocked:

Wow!!!

Just think, if we find a free track and choose 76 days to have multiple dads days out we can pay for all the cars and creat our own little car club. :grin:

6 No shows.

Also hope the no shows are struck of future lists as it doesnt take much to drop a line to say you cant come and there were others keen to be a part of this fantastic day who coulnd come as the slots were filled.

Or a mobile phone contact number to let an organiser know in case of last minute delays or late changes causing non-attendance.