What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dunsfold Supercar Funday 2011 (aka Dads Day Out).

That is wonderful:dancebananas:
I was worried that it seemed a bit quieter this time,but probably more going on over a larger area.
£100k,wow.

Dear friends,

No doubt you have been wondering what the fantastic efforts of the drivers, volunteers and all of you who came along to support The Children's Trust have achieved at Dad's Day Out, The Supercar Family Funday 2011. As most of you know, in 2009 you raised £32,000 and in 2010 the total was £65,000.

This year we have taken in excess of.....

£100,000!!!!

In all our wildest dreams we could not have not imagined such a massive amount raised in one day.

This sum will make a huge difference to all the Children who rely on the Trust and all the vital work they perform on a daily basis.

A few other interesting stats, we had around 7,000 visitors, there were around 300 caterham rides, 1175 supercar rides and a host of hovercraft and helicopter rides too.

Our sincere thanks go out to each and every one of you who took part in the event.

Many many thanks and we hope to see you all again next year,

Rich, Bachi & Pete."

That is an amazing amount! congratulations!!! :winner: there is another £100 to come as I owe that amount for my and my friend's Zonda rides. can you give me the bank details?

:dancinbanana::dancinbanana::winner::winner:

Wow amazing!

Great stuff, I hope to be there next year:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That is wonderful:dancebananas:
I was worried that it seemed a bit quieter this time,but probably more going on over a larger area.
£100k,wow.

A stunning result! I thought the same as we were taking helpers around for the last half hour but wow! its amazing what a few shiny, noisy cars can do with a few enthusiastic people. :thumbsup:

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Big fat pat on the back to everyone involved :)

Clearly this shows that very few people can make a HUGE difference!

Well done all :thumbsup:

Thats amazing! :shocked:

Congrats all! I bet the trust are super pleased! We know how important they are as they help our friends daugther isobel who is on the front of the trusts flyers, and many others, so an important cause for us :thumbsup:

Roll on next year :dude:

What a great result hats off to Pete Rich and Bachi you are stars We can only imagine how much hard work you put in

Take a bow:thumbsup:eek:r ten:mexicanwa:mexicanwa