What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Le Mans 2007 - 16-17th June 2007

A308 MAN

Only 400 days and 19 hours to go ...

but on a more serious note, may be worthwhile booking the ferry, as follows:

Frequent Traveller 10-Trip SuperVoucher™
at £250 for a std. car+5
Available on all sailings for 24 months
Book now – first come, first served

Features:
• 10 single or 5 return trips for a standard car + 5 passengers or a standard motorcycle + 2 passengers
(Lead passenger OR car must be used for all trips).
• The offer is not valid for large cars.
• Valid for travel for two years after purchase.
• No fee when you (via e-mail to: superticket@speedferries.com) activate a ticket for a specific departure.
• £10 amendment fee if you later change a fixed reservation but NO change in the ticket price, even if you change to the most expensive peak summer sailings.
• No restrictions on the duration of stay or sailing (subject to space availability).
• If not otherwise stated SpeedFerries' standard Terms and Conditions apply.

How to book:
• Book the voucher as a “single ticket” from Dover to Boulogne for 25 December 2006, a fictitious departure date with no sailings. Your 10 single trips will automatically be parked to be used ANY TIME within a 24-month period.
• You will receive an email confirmation of the booking stating that it is a “10-Trip SuperVoucher”.
• To convert your 10-Trip SuperVoucher™, please send an e-mail to: superticket@speedferries.com and quote your booking reference number and preferred sailing dates and departures. In addition you MUST list the full name, age group and gender of all passengers, vehicle registration number and contact telephone number for the lead passenger. Once the booking is made, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail with a new reference number for each booking. The transfer of your 10-Trip SuperVoucher™ from 25 December 2006 to an actual sailing is free of charge. Subsequent amendments are subject to a fee of £10 each.

When to book:
Prices may change without further notice, so book early to secure your 10-Trip SuperVoucher at £250.

General note:
When making a booking, please be aware that SpeedFerries does not operate any services on December 25th, as the port of Dover will be completely closed on Christmas day. The 25th December is only used to park bookings for 10-Trip SuperVouchers (25/DEC/2006).

stewart 430 said:
Just an up-date. Time till the start of the 2007 race.

1 Year 1 Month 6 Days 10 Hours 38 Mins and 30 Secs :grin: :grin:

Are you sure you have the correct start time?

stewart 430 said:
Just an up-date. Time till the start of the 2007 race.

1 Year 1 Month 6 Days 10 Hours 38 Mins and 30 Secs :grin: :grin:

How do you know? They won't confirm the date until early 2007.:huh:

izza said:
Are you sure you have the correct start time?
I have quoted the time the ferry leaves the IOM, Ian.... 'cos that's when the party starts.

(how long did you take to work it out ?)
t1grm said:
How do you know? They won't confirm the date until early 2007.:huh:

june 21st falls midweek (thurs, i think)..... therefore i have presumed Le Mans will be the later one of the two weekend options.

me being the eternal pessimist, if it's a week earlier, then it's a bonus.

:cheers:, d

Last edited:
F308 MAN said:
I have quoted the time the ferry leaves the IOM, Ian.... 'cos that's when the party starts.

(how long did you take to work it out ?)

The party starts when the tent is first erected in your house!

I really want to go to this fella's (having missed out this year cus I only recently got married).

So what do I need to do to travel down with you guy's?

Is it just a case of booking individualy as per Dave's instructions above and then organising the journey down or can we book something as a group???

Ross:thumbsup:

ross456 said:
.... So what do I need to do to travel down with you guy's?
i) make an appointment to have yer brain removed ....
ii) work out a way to ensure her indoors won't want to go ....
iii) start gettin' excited now...
:grin:

F308 MAN said:
i) make an appointment to have yer brain removed ....
ii) work out a way to ensure her indoors won't want to go ....
iii) start gettin' excited now...
:grin:

i) Did that when I joined this site:thumbsup:
ii) She already knows I'm going in 2007 and that she's not coming:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
iii) I am:grin:

But seriously, anything I need to be doing this far in advance, Dave?

F308 MAN said:
june 21st falls midweek (thurs, i think)..... therefore i have presumed Le Mans will be the later one of the two weekend options.
:cheers:, d

Dave,

It will almost certainly be June 16/17th (24th Weekend of the year - if you want to know the formula)

Mal

izza said:
Decide if you want to camp or stay in hotel.

Camp - speak to Dave308
hotel - speak to Stewart430

Camping at Hotel prices with the aristocracy - speak to Dave308
Camping with the plebs, 50 yards from the track - speak to me!

mal said:
Camping at Hotel prices with the aristocracy - speak to Dave308
Camping with the plebs, 50 yards from the track - speak to me!
mal's organised.
we make it up as we go along !

(what track, mal ?)