What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Le Mans 2007 - 16-17th June 2007

Radders said:
Have said i will go to this one day and 2007 will have to be the year, so i am defo in for the 2007 Le Mans

Nice one Mark - we just need Dave to volunteer to organise it again. Think we might stay onto Monacco this year.

Rick

stewart 430 said:
This is more Izza's department than mine.

It is about benders but not with any sense of campness. The only camp relevance is based on tents and not hoopage. It's all about how and where you get to spend your time and beer tokens to the extent you need a pair of beer calipers without being called home early.

The pass' issuance is a fickle and non-logical process. To ensure success and thus a regular helping of the baby's dinner on your return you do need to submit an application with plenty of time to spare and not during the gypsy week. If successful you can be looking at David Bowie's stare through a thick pair of beer goggles with complete copnjugal blessing. If not you are left to clog up your personal rubber's rag and start meaningless threads on an empty Fchat whilst the lads are away enjoying themselves.

Stewart and I were successful last year.

Kevin was not.

Hope that clears it up.