What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Mark's 360 F1

I had the bolster restored on the drivers seat of my 360 recently. It was done by Leather Repair Master in Reading. They removed a couple of scratches on the seat too.

They did a great job and not expensive either.

IMG_28.jpg

IMG_E5112.jpg

I had the bolster restored on the drivers seat of my 360 recently. It was done by Leather Repair Master in Reading. They removed a couple of scratches on the seat too.

They did a great job and not expensive either.

Looks like a really good job :thumbsup:

Had a fantastic drive in the 360 the other day to the FOC Thames Valley meet. The handling is much better than anything I've experience before and the F1 box makes things so easy. I'm really loving this car :).

42.jpg

43.jpg

Are you missing your's already? Guess you had a long stint with the car and have moved on (bit like my Esprit).
I'm not missing at all as my current usage wasn't really suiting the car. The California will offer me a lot more for our ownership. However, put me in the mountains in the next year or two then yes, I'll miss the 360!

I've driven a few Ferrari's over the years but there's something quite special about a Rosso Modena. Enjoy :thumbsup: :)

Glad your enjoying the F1 box. So many start off saying they want a manual but the F1 is so effortless to drive while having fun.

You certainly seem to be getting good use out of her. Think I have only driven mine 3 times this year:thumbsdow

So that slight hesitation from the clutch engaging first gear does appear to be an issue. Yesterday I smelt that familiar smell of a burning clutch. So the cars off for a new clutch.

Looking forward to driving the car as it should be.

If there’s a extended delay selecting I think there’s a minor issue.

The clutch is open when the engine is running so pulling the paddle it should quickly select the gear. I never felt mine was hesitant but you might expect different.

Yes, you're right. The problem is in first gear. I drove it up a hill and it was struggling to select.

I've had the clutch checked over and I've been told it is fine. Only 20% wear. I was parked on a field and reversed up a hill and that was what caused the smell and beeping noise. They said you should never do that.

So the car is all good :). Phew!

Lovely car mark, looks great :)

I am trying to pm you as I am looking at purchasing a 360 with similar spec to you and want to get your thoughts as I will also be a first time Ferrari owner. Is there anyway you can start a pm with me please?

Lovely car mark, looks great :)

I am trying to pm you as I am looking at purchasing a 360 with similar spec to you and want to get your thoughts as I will also be a first time Ferrari owner. Is there anyway you can start a pm with me please?

Hi Joeac,

I think you might need to be a member before you can PM (please correct me if I'm wrong). Happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the 360 recently serviced by QV London and they said they said it was a good car and they couldn't fault it. Big relief, you never know what could be up with it, buying a 21 year old car.

:sweethear

Hope I can get mine out on Thursday. Feels like we're on borrowed time before the gritters appear.

I decided not to take mine out today after we had a few showers this morning, thinking tomorrow was a better option. Now they’re gritting the roads tonight. Disaster!