What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Bans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member : Mr Cooper
Duration : 1 day
Reason : Violation of rules 3a and 3n(Crude language in profile)

Rule 3a said:
Please do not post anything that may be rude, insulting or offensive in any way.
Rule 3n said:
Do not swear or use any other obscene terms in any language. This includes spelling swear words in a different way or adding other characters to hide letters.

Member : HUD
Duration : 2 weeks
Reason : Requesting the deletion of his account

Forum Rules - section 13 said:
Any request to have your account deleted (whether in seriousness or in jest) will be greeted with an instant two week ban, and this is only discussable if you can establish beyond reasonable doubt that your account security has been compromised. After two weeks the account will be reactivated, but a second request will result in an indefinite ban.

Member : inkyboy360

Any request to have your account deleted (whether in seriousness or in jest) will be greeted with an instant two week ban, and this is only discussable if you can establish beyond reasonable doubt that your account security has been compromised. After two weeks the account will be reactivated, but a second request will result in an indefinite ban.

Latest ban

Member : Rmd Ferrari
Duration : 24 hours
Reason : Violation of rules 3a and 3i

Warning issued to SteveF . A ban will follow without further warning if necessary.

Member : Hazy

Ban reduced to 1 week due to this being 1st offence
- unbelievably
Member : SteveF
Duration : 1 week
Reason : Violation of rule 3i

Originally Posted by Rule 3i
Personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts are not allowed.

"attention hazy and hudson
you are both a pair of spinless gits getting me banned from fchat by wax as none of you are man enough or clever enough to do it with out daddys helping you to to do it we will meet one day as i will go out of my way to sort this little problem out dont care who is there or where it is but it will be sorted once and for all dont really care who i upset or annoy its either me or you two now so cant wait till the next meet

ps rob i will be posting copys from your pm box in the morning to let people see what sort of a person you really are"

Duration : 1 day (under review with committee)
Reason : Posting up a photoshopped picture of a family member of a CS user.

Status
Not open for further replies.