Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch
Al
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Al.

Nice to hear from you and thanks for the welcome.

Like the idea of the link so thats going to happen. SC appears to have many dedicated drivers and car enthuisasts that enjoy the club and the forum is super interesting. Thanks also for the thumbs up on the site. The 308GT4 I currently have is superb and just as it left the factory in 1980. Never seen one so original or as good and it has perfect history and provenance - take care until we meet ... do it safely!

Paul (Auto Legends)
    Hi

I saw the post on the 355 spyder and looks very interesting! I was wondering if you can give me a ball park figure on how much it will cost for a respray on a 456. The car has never been involved in an accident and has no rust or anything like that. The car is currently yellow and I would be looking to respray in probably TDF Blue.

Thanks.
    Adnaan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…