Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by JayKayEll

1. J

348 run out?

Hi folks I'm looking for a friendly 348 owner in the South East who wouldnt mind taking me out in their car? I'm looking to buy and dont want to engage with a salesperson yet. Just really want to get a feel for what they are like..... Can offer a run out in my Evora S in exchange if that...
  2. J

Potential Numpty Question! Decats

:) OK - forgive the potential basic lack of knowledge here but can someone 100% confirm whether engine bay temperatures rise or fall if decatting a 355? Thanks :thumbsup:
  3. J

Michelotti ECU tune....

Ok here’s an obscure one.... Anyone know anything about or had experience of...Michelotti Remaps....specifically for a 355...? My understanding is that Michelotti were official Ecu tuners for Challenge cars?
  4. J

Barkaways

Hi All Does anyone have experience of Barkaways servicing? Obviously happy to have any comments via PM if preferred. Many thanks!
  5. J

Nouvalari on a 355. Anyone?

https://www.nouvalari.com/exhausts_catalogue.php?page=4 Has anyone got a Nouvalari Sport or Supersport on their 355? I am looking for a used Capristo, but failing to secure one, I am considering Nouvalari. Youtube clips are all very well but they dont clarify a potentially boomy system, and...
  6. J

355 Capristo

....shot in the dark this one...... looking for a 355 Capristo. :dude: PM me if you have one available. Thanks :thumbsup:
  7. J

355 RH Rear Lateral Panel

Looking for the black panel that covers the rear suspension turret. Right hand side. Thanks
  8. J

Covered car transport....recommendations?

Hi all, Can anyone recommend someone with covered trailer capabilities to move a beautiful car from Telford to East Sussex? Thanks.....
  9. J

348: spacers on a '93?

Hi Do any owners with 1993 cars run spacers? Or are they entirely unnecessary on a 1993? (specifically January 1993) Sorry I am not up to speed with the specific detail of geometry and factory spec set ups throughout the 348 production life. Can anyone enlighten me please? Thanks!
  10. J

348 Seats

Cream seats for a 348 TB/TS. Any condition considered. Thanks
  11. J

348 - H840NLJ - Known?

Hi All Anyone know this car - up for auction this week at Brightwells. Distinctive for a painted red airbox? https://www.brightwells.com/classic-motoring/leominster-modern-classic/leominster-modern-classics-august-2017/catalogue/ Thanks
  12. J

Bit of fun: Which would you pick?

Sample questionnaire of those in the know (ie you!): Which of these would you buy and why if you had to have one? 1) LHD 348 GTS - 40k miles, Red/Tan, FSH, new belts, pristine condition - retrim, full body respray (no damage). Price - early 40s 2) RHD Mondial T - 31k miles, Red/Tan, FSH, new...
  13. J

Anyone know this 328 GTB?

Hi Folks Does anyone know this? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410318630651?radius=1500&page=2&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&postcode=BN1%202HR&price-to=70000&sort=default&make=ferrari&search-target=usedcars&logcode=p (£50k LHD 82k miles LHD at Kahn in case the link...
  14. J

Too many mistreated cars!!!

I've been actively looking for a 355 or 360 for the past 6 months, but every car Ive seen has had issues! Today was the latest, with 6 years missing history and a somewhat ambiguous speedo change in the middle Ive had blowing manifolds, bad paint, an accident badly repaired, a dodgy gearbox...
  15. J

Wanted: 360 Modena

Pref Manual - condition more important than mileage - will consider any colour combination. Cash ready to go and will travel at short notice. if you are thinking of selling please contact me.