Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by kevin0374

1. kevin0374

Vehicle Inspection Reports From Main Dealers

Hi, could anyone confirm, are vehicle inspection reports supplied by main dealers when having a service as standard/compulsory? I take my 348 into Graypauls for services and always receive a full health check/inspection, report but I’m being asked to pay for one for a prospective 430 I’m...
  2. kevin0374

Wanted F430 spider

Hi everyone. I’m in the market for a nice example of a Red F430 spider. Please message me if you have anything of interest to me. Regards Kev
  3. kevin0374

1993 348 TS central locking wiring diagrams

Hi. Has anyone got a wiring diagram for all the central locking systems on a 1993 348ts please. And has anyone on here converted there’s to work off a remote if so would like to know info please. Thanks Kev
  4. kevin0374

Resin Water Filters

Hi Me and a friend have been looking at the Resin water filters the 7 litre one that Race Glaze do especially has anyone got one and could give there opinion please. Regards Kev
  5. kevin0374

My 1st Ferrari has arrived.

Hi everyone. Just want to say thank you for all your advice on the seek and find of my 348. CH]
  6. kevin0374

Wanted 348 In Red, outright buyer ready to purchase trade or private seller

Hi. I’m looking to buy a nice 348 in red I don’t have any car to trade and this will be an outright buy so private or trade sale both welcome. My number is 07774185471 or contact me on here. Regards Kevin.
  7. kevin0374

Ferrari 348 clutch replacement when?

Hi Everyone I’m a new member so hi all and new to the Ferrari seen. Looking to purchase my 1st Ferrari in the near future and yesterday looked at a 308 and a 348ts which Fit in to my around £50k budget and from that I liking the 348ts. The one I looked at had done 34,000 miles but hadn’t had...