Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by milkshaker0007

1. milkshaker0007

328 gts RHD 1989 ABS model for sale

Well after 12 years of ownership I’m sadly putting it up for sale. its just had a comprehensive service with Cam belts in 2023 so ready to go, currently at 35,929 miles in my ownership its been serviced each year by Migliore indi and myself. all receipts and hundreds of photos of proof of work...
  2. milkshaker0007

348 DIY "Restoration"

Great job, like the inner arch, makes a difference in appearance, I would never of noticed unless you pointed out 👍🏻
  3. milkshaker0007

348 DIY "Restoration"

So sorry to hear this Jeff, I wish you all the best, someone will have a great car for sure
  4. milkshaker0007

328 Service And MOT due

Passed another MOT with no advisories (y)
  5. milkshaker0007

Teething problems

Me and my eldest son, enjoyed the red arrows day out very much you organised, still remember my sons hat flying off his head when they taxied by us. Great memories, cheers Pete
  6. milkshaker0007

328 Service And MOT due

Pics now working, nice one old belts and tensioners , new ones fitted. With my vast working space in the garage
  7. milkshaker0007

328 Service And MOT due

Just an update, cam belts changed with new hills tensioners and all aux belts, done. both my previous tensioners from 3 years back we’re still good condition, just a small amount of grease on surface and both ran smoothly also couldn’t put pictures up, keeps saying :-( Oops! We ran into some...
  8. milkshaker0007

caffeine and machine yesterday

just a few pics at yesterdays coffee and bacon roll meet up, Greypaul Ferrari had sent a couple of cars along, the 296 V6 and an electric Maserati SUV of some flavour:bolt:
  9. milkshaker0007

Italian coffee and classics @ the classic car hub cotswold– 5th september 2021

Italian coffee and classics @ the classic car hub cotswold– 5th september 2021 any one booked and going on here??
  10. milkshaker0007

schedoni luggage tag wanted

just thought I would ask, has anyone got a spare luggage tag for sale tan/brown in colour. PM me
  11. milkshaker0007

wheels on Wednesday (WOW)

Went to my first car meet today at WOW, Worcester. coffee/hot food/ice cream and even toilets:thumbsup: on site great turnout, ticket only must pre-book in advance, haven't made it caffeine and machine yet might just roll up next week.thanks Woody for the heads up:thumbsup: Sorry no pictures to...
  12. milkshaker0007

Unbelievable!!! UK

Could happy to anyone of us:mad: Scum, parents must be so F@@King proud. https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/car-has-been-run-over.585856/
  13. milkshaker0007

Aerial switch bulb required

Hi Anyone know where I can obtain a new bulb for my electric aerial switch so it lights up again, It's very small and is soldered into the contacts of the switch, it's 15mm long and only 5mm across. I know I can just buy a new switch from super performance but not sure if they will look...
  14. milkshaker0007

Transmission pan leaking - What silicon do you guys use? Or not?

Ok so I must be bored again as I'm doing another job on the car:hmmm: The 308/328 have never been great holders of oil, anyone who has owned one will say, yep it weeps a little here and there. But I've had enough of a messy garage floor, so I've gone and removed the pan and just wanted to ask...
  15. milkshaker0007

Air conditioning fixed after six years not working on my 328

Ok so as the title says, my 328 since I've owned it has never worked.:shocked: Now when I say not working I mean it will not blow any COLD air out at all but the compressor/clutch/blowers function------warm air Only. Now I know I've heard all the stories from ferrari mechanics that the system...