Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by PAUL V

1. PAUL V

Abarth 695

Just sold my 4 year old std Abarth and got a brand new 595 Competizione on Thursday. Only just got back from Barcelona F1 so not had much time in it. It is certainly better than the old one.
  2. PAUL V

How easy is it change the brake light bulbs in the 360?

Testing, sorry Sy Paper clip image attached
  3. PAUL V

348 Hill Eng Steering Wheel Spacer

Has any one fitted one of these ? Got a photo of how it looks around the steering column covers ? Just got around to tying to fit mine I have some fitting issues that I can overcome , but don't like the way you can see into the covers with the spacer fitted.
  4. PAUL V

430 Capristo Exhaust bracket and manifolds

Let me start by saying I use my car quite a lot. Brackets did not work for me so I removed them. I just have the two lower brackets supporting where the pipes exit the cats, no other brackets. I have a Capristo race exhaust fitted and have done about 15,000 miles like this with no issues...
  5. PAUL V

Touring through Germany option ?

I was there 2 days ago and thought the roads around Maranello were equally as bad ?
  6. PAUL V

Monza F1 Trip Help

Need a bit of help, By chance i will be driving back from the south of Italy on the week / weekend of the Monza F1, i will be in the 430. It would be nice to go and watch the race while i was sort of in the same area. So anyone got any experiences of taking a Ferrari to Monza on the F1...
  7. PAUL V

Email notifications and Subscription lapsed

Noticed that i don't get Email alerts to subscribe threads and also my membership has ran out because i did not get a notification to renew. Just checked the Email address and it is correct (as it always has been) Just thought i would make someone aware of the issue :thumbsup:
  8. PAUL V

F430 Capristo Race Exhaust

Yes mate, just taking some time off chilling in Mauritius
  9. PAUL V

Wheel Colour

I think you have the same wheels as i have on my 348. I had mine done "BMW" grey but have to confess i am not keen on them and will be changing them back to silver sometime in the future.
  10. PAUL V

What's your excuse ...... ?

The American car show was a bit pants, there was a group of grown men in American police cars driving round in the full uniform inc fire arms [emoji23] They were blasting out "whoop whoop it's the sound of the police" funny as
  11. PAUL V

Insurance Agreed Valuation

I am insured with Locktons and they require proof of valuation, any idea where to obtain such proof ? I know certain car clubs offer this type of service to its members
  12. PAUL V

Mileage

Hot off the press
  13. PAUL V

ITALIAN STAMPEDE 2015 (oulton park - easter monday)

Just getting the 348 MOT'd
  14. PAUL V

Another new addition LHD 348 on Pistonheads.

But are you buying or selling ? Mileage has never been a problem to me but if you are buying it not to use it and more of a "investment" then yes "big miles" as you say can put some off. For me i buy a car to use it and never worry about how many miles i have put on it or how much it has...
  15. PAUL V

Fuel line recall info.

Here is the invoice, i had all 4 lines done 2 long ones and the 2 short ones, i just sent them my old ones as samples. I believe Think Automotive is who makes them for QV anyway.