Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by stuarts

1. S

Red Cali T at Le Mans

What are the chances of that! Pulled up at a junction in the village of Noyens last night in our Cali T on the way back from the last day at the Classic, and there was a dark red Cali in front of us on a GB private plate - something like 2 GUY - is it anyone on here?
  2. S

296 GTB Test Drive

Very excited, as I've been invited on a two day test drive of the 296 next week, at Millbrook then on the road. It'll be interesting to see how it compares to our 360 and Cali T - it'll be a replacement for one/both. I do like that the 296 has a decent amount of luggage space for touring.
  3. S

FOC Meet - Sywell 4th June

Evening all, Who's going along tomorrow to the Sywell Aerodrome meet? Cheers, Stu
  4. S

The Ferrari House

Evening, Does anybody know of these guys in Moreton-in-Marsh? Cheers
  5. S

Cali T - Cam Cover Gaskets Gone on a 1,200 Mile Car

So, my partners Cali T went in for its last free service today. On inspection the car car has leaking from the left hand cam cover gaskets, requires an engine-out repair and a £5.5k estimated bill. The car has done 1,200 miles from new, and of course, serviced every year from new by Ferrari. No...
  6. S

Maserati Wheels

Just a quick question to the knowledgeable out there. Do 108pcd Maserati wheels fit on a 360? Some of the early 2000's Ghibli 19" wheels look nice and go for a song! Cheers
  7. S

360 or 430? The search goes on........

So, It feels like I've gone full circle and struck a pretty good deal on this car. Four owner, 25k miles, full main dealer history - last ten years at Dick Lovett. I originally went down last week to look at the CS they have for sale, spent quite a bit of time with Harry there, who's really into...
  8. S

360 or 430? The search goes on........

As per my previous thread where I nearly bought a lemon of a 360: https://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?61416-Buying-a-360-Manual I'm still looking for a car but having spoken to a few very knowledgeable people, I'm now happy to consider a F1 and also considering a 430. On the...
  9. S

Buying a 360 Manual

Nearly forgot, my mk2 Cobra is LHD, American (partly :wink3:) ) and VERY loud on straight through pipes :laugh:
  10. S

Buying a 360 Manual

Hello guys, Bit of a while since I've been on here - my dalliance with Porsche's and old Alfa's kept me away! Anyway, I'm now looking for another car - either a 355 or 360 manual. I do love 355's but have increasingly thought the 360 is so underrated. I'm off to look at this car tomorrow, does...
  11. S

348 Wheels for Sale

Sorry, I can't seem to post in the For Sale section at present. I have a set of beautiful, truly immaculate 348 wheels, complete with excellent original Pirelli P7's. I have lot's of pictures I can mail over. £1,000 collected. If any moderator would like/can move this to the For Sale section...
  12. S

Nice original 348tb for sale

Hi All, For some reason I can’t post into the For Sale section – if a mod could please move this post, it’d be greatly appreciated! Unfortunately, due to a new business venture – and no regular income until we’re up-and-running properly, I really need to trim down my fleet and given that the...
  13. S

355 Challenge Wheel Bolts - and tyres

Hello, I've just got hold of a set of 355 Challenge wheels for my 348. I assume I will need the 355 Challenge wheel bolts, so where is best to get them (it was mentined on FerrariChat that they are the same as 3200 Maserati ones?). Also, what is the preferred tyre of choice here - I know I've...
  14. S

Downloading Pictures

Hello all, Good being back on here, it's been a while. I'm having difficulty downloading pictures, is there a certain way to do it? Cheers, Stu
  15. S

Selling a Private Plate

I've just bought an old Porsche 911, it came with an interesting private plate (that could be of interest to a 430 owner). I'm not really into them, so how do you go about selling a plate? Cheers