Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by yoshuey

1. Y

Highland Run 16-18 Sep (Not a Ferrari owner - open to all performance brands)

Updated list of cars in attendance. Still no Ferraris :(
  2. Y

Highland Run 16-18 Sep (Not a Ferrari owner - open to all performance brands)

Hey all Firstly not a Ferrari owner (neither am I close to being one!). But I'm organising a run for multiple car brands limited to 15 cars only in the Scottish Highlands from 16th Saturday -18th Sept Monday - and this is essentially a preview of European drive tours which I'm aiming to launch...
  3. Y

Wales Run 31st March - 2nd April 2023

Hey all I’m organising a run from south wales to north wales over the course of three days. I’m looking to get a mixture of different car brands together. But limiting the number to 18 cars. Would be great to have a couple of Ferraris in the mix. See below for more details. Happy to answer any...