Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. S

Frankie's Classic Car & Bike Fest @ Dunton - Sunday 31st August 2014

It's now the third year of Frankie’s Classic Car Fest, and for 2014 Classic Bikes have been added, as well as live music, and an expansion of the Vintage Market. Over the first two years, the event has raised nearly £22,000 for Saint Francis Hospice, and all money raised will go towards patient...
  2. S

Frankies Classic Car Fest @ Dunton Sun 1st Sept

After the success of last year’s Frankie’s Classic Car Fest, which raised over £8,000 for Saint Francis Hospice, I am delighted that the 2013 event is definitely on. The details are: • Date: Sunday 1st September 2013 • Location: Ford’s Dunton Technical Centre It will be slightly different...
  3. S

Frankie's Classic Car Fest @ Dunton, Essex - Sun 2nd Sept

I am organising a Classic Car Show for Saint Francis Hospice in Havering-atte-Bower, on Sunday 2nd September. Ford have agreed we can use their Dunton Technical Centre site for this, just off the A127 near to Laindon in Essex. I am looking for pre-1993 classics to enter and there is the...
  4. S

Frankie's Classic Car Fest @ Dunton, Essex - Sun 2nd Sep

I am organising a Classic Car Show for Saint Francis Hospice in Havering-atte-Bower, on Sunday 2nd September. Ford have agreed we can use their Dunton Technical Centre site for this, just off the A127 near to Laindon in Essex. I am looking for pre-1993 classics to enter and there is the...