Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. milkshaker0007

328 gts RHD 1989 ABS model for sale

Well after 12 years of ownership I’m sadly putting it up for sale. its just had a comprehensive service with Cam belts in 2023 so ready to go, currently at 35,929 miles in my ownership its been serviced each year by Migliore indi and myself. all receipts and hundreds of photos of proof of work...
  2. milkshaker0007

caffeine and machine yesterday

just a few pics at yesterdays coffee and bacon roll meet up, Greypaul Ferrari had sent a couple of cars along, the 296 V6 and an electric Maserati SUV of some flavour:bolt:
  3. milkshaker0007

Italian coffee and classics @ the classic car hub cotswold– 5th september 2021

Italian coffee and classics @ the classic car hub cotswold– 5th september 2021 any one booked and going on here??
  4. milkshaker0007

schedoni luggage tag wanted

just thought I would ask, has anyone got a spare luggage tag for sale tan/brown in colour. PM me
  5. milkshaker0007

wheels on Wednesday (WOW)

Went to my first car meet today at WOW, Worcester. coffee/hot food/ice cream and even toilets:thumbsup: on site great turnout, ticket only must pre-book in advance, haven't made it caffeine and machine yet might just roll up next week.thanks Woody for the heads up:thumbsup: Sorry no pictures to...
  6. milkshaker0007

Unbelievable!!! UK

Could happy to anyone of us:mad: Scum, parents must be so F@@King proud. https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/car-has-been-run-over.585856/
  7. milkshaker0007

Aerial switch bulb required

Hi Anyone know where I can obtain a new bulb for my electric aerial switch so it lights up again, It's very small and is soldered into the contacts of the switch, it's 15mm long and only 5mm across. I know I can just buy a new switch from super performance but not sure if they will look...
  8. milkshaker0007

Transmission pan leaking - What silicon do you guys use? Or not?

Ok so I must be bored again as I'm doing another job on the car:hmmm: The 308/328 have never been great holders of oil, anyone who has owned one will say, yep it weeps a little here and there. But I've had enough of a messy garage floor, so I've gone and removed the pan and just wanted to ask...
  9. milkshaker0007

Air conditioning fixed after six years not working on my 328

Ok so as the title says, my 328 since I've owned it has never worked.:shocked: Now when I say not working I mean it will not blow any COLD air out at all but the compressor/clutch/blowers function------warm air Only. Now I know I've heard all the stories from ferrari mechanics that the system...
  10. milkshaker0007

Every thing you ever wanted to know about OIL

Just came across this on FC, I found it very informative. 308/328 section I now understand why I use redline in my 328 gear box and why I'm getting a slight weeping since changing from old type. Good video:thumbsup: https://youtu.be/6VLMfUz34R0 17 minutes if you have time to watch.
  11. milkshaker0007

Ferrari 328 paint code/type

This has been bugging me since I have owned the car, my OCD is making me finally sort this :grin: Plus clean the dirt out of the bolts:grin: See picture, the horn symbol in yellow has partially come off. I'm not going to buy a new Horn just for a tiny speck of paint, so does anyone know what...
  12. milkshaker0007

Late Christmas present to yourself ????

Just found these on a website:wink3: Anyone brought one, what's the quality like? www.shapeways.com
  13. milkshaker0007

Ferrari main dealer Vs independent Indi service Costs

So this year I thought I would get my 328 serviced and try a main dealer --Grey Paul Solihull verses my local indi Migloire in Bromsgrove Work required MOT Cam belts/tensioner bearing/auxiliary belts Cam seals/valve clearances/gasket set Oil filter Fuel filter Air filter Engine oil Transmission...
  14. milkshaker0007

348 prices wow!!!!!!!!

http://www.nickcartwright.com/carsales/showroom/view/Ferrari-348-Spider-232.html Went online today at Nicks, Really:shocked: :gossip: just saying :stirthepot:
  15. milkshaker0007

needed some fuel----forgot my "Access" card though

Went out for a drive this morning and pulled into this old run down petrol station in Romsley. Amazing it hadn't been bulldozed, that Access sign must be over 30 years old, I remember having one as my first credit card:grin: Brings back memories £1 a gallon.
  16. milkshaker0007

Retro Warwick classic car show

If anyone is interested and free this Sunday Pre 1990 cars/vehicles 14th August 2016-market place, Warwick Bring along your pre 1990 classic car,retro,commercial, scooter,bike or hot rod. Park up in Warwick market place and enjoy the cars,cafes,pubs,shops. From 10am onwards, it's free and NO...
  17. milkshaker0007

New tyres for 328

I currently have old Pirelli P6000's fitted to my car, they are in mint physical condition but over 10 years old now and I want to change them as don't want to push my luck. 205 55 R16 front 225 50 R16 rear I want a good all round tyre but something that will also stick round a track next...
  18. milkshaker0007

Cam belt interval time on a 328

Technical question for those 328 owners. The manual says "replace timing belts (every 21750 to 28000 miles or 24 months maximum. Now I seem to remember that had changed to 3 years on a Ferrari technical bulletin, which typically I can't find at the moment. I only mention this as mine is having...
  19. milkshaker0007

Cool video

Link off FC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRxP8p3x0hY Enjoy:thumbsup: After seeing it go up and down Prescott hill climb circuit the weekend, it brought back memories Still an amazing car
  20. milkshaker0007

328 spal air intake filters---got any spare

Just doing some more routine maintenance and the 328, removed front grilles and headlights to clean out all the dead flies/leaves/rubbish etc Looked at the state of the heater blower filter it must be the original 26 years old:shocked: Pics below Had a look on FCHAT found a thread but supplies...