Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. giles

Wanted: 488 standard plate plinth

Hi Folks, Does anyone have a surplus 488 front numberplate plinth? Most owners don’t fit them because it means the bumper needs to be drilled. If you have one you don’t want/need please get in touch. Many thanks, Giles
  2. giles

H&R 488 Lowering Springs

Hi Folks, I have a set of H&R 488 lowering springs for sale. They lower the car by approx 30mm. They have been on the car for approximately 18 months and 3,000 miles so in excellent condition. Here are some photos of the details of the springs and a photo of the car with them on. £200 plus...
  3. giles

Wheel paint code 119 RIFS

Hi Folks, Can anyone help me with the paint code for the grey option wheel found on the 488 options, ‘Matte Grigio Corsa’ painted rims, factory code ‘119 RIFS’. This wheel colour is the mid grey colour and it’s a satin finish. I would to replicate the original rim colour but don’t have a paint...
  4. giles

Giles’ 458 Italia On-Line Scrapbook

Giles’ 458 Italia On-Line Scrapbook Hi Folks, I have just bought a lovely 458 Italia. So want to start a thread to capture running reports and photos. It’s an October 2010 vehicle with one owner and just 3,700 miles from new in Nero Daytona with black leather and alcantara racing seats and...
  5. giles

Maranello Sales Egham Supplied 2010 Ferrari - do you have one?

Hi Folks, Strange question I know but does anyone have a Maranello Sales Egham Surry Ferrari main dealer supplied Ferrari still wearing the original dealer supplied number plates from 2010? I would like to see how the number plate subscript was presented in 2010 so I can replicate that for my...
  6. giles

Giles’ 488 Scrapbook

Giles’ 488 Scrapbook Photos/Events/Ownership Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. giles

Giles’ 360 Modena on-line scrapbook

Giles’ 360 Modena on-line scrapbook Running reports/road trips/photos Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. giles

360 HVAC Bulbs - where to find

Hi Folks, Any suggestions other than the main dealer as to where I might get replacement bulbs for the HVAC control panel? It’s likely these bulbs are sourced for other vehicles and can be bought for pennies rather than the traditional high price from the Ferrari dealer. Any ideas? Cheers, Giles
  9. giles

Main dealer plate footer

Hi Folks, Out of interest what does your main dealer supplied Ferrari put underneath the registration mark as a footer? My Dick Lovatt supplied plate just says "Dick Lovatt" with the postcode as a subscript, no mention at all of Ferrari. What does yours say? Is there a common theme across all...
  10. giles

Ferrari's in Stratford Upon Avon or close by?

Hi Folks, Are there any Stratford upon Avon Ferrari owners on this site? I've just picked up a 458 Italia and wondered if there are any others around? Cheers, Giles
  11. giles

Verdi on BBC1 'Sheriffs are coming'

Verdi are subject to bailiff activity BBC1 31st July 2013 7pm Door stepping journalism :) Cheers, Giles
  12. giles

From 308 to 360

Hi Folks, I'm picking up my new car today, it's quite a step from my previous humble (but beautiful) 308GTS. Not sure if that will post as a photo or link.... still getting the hang of this forum. (edit: it's a link, how do I post an image?) I'll post some photos of the 360 when i get it...
  13. giles

360 side skirt removal?

Hi folks, Can anyone advise how to remove the side skirts (lower air intakes)? I need to remove them for painting. Cheers giles
  14. giles

Alarm key fob cloning?

Hi folks, Does anyone know if I can get a black alarm blip fob cloned in the UK? The alternative is to spend £500+ on a blip set £265 (2 black 1 red) plus pin code from Italy €200 plus labour time £75 to code new blip fobs to car (all plus VAT) Cheers, Giles