Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. sletti

Kent evening meet - Thursday 7th November 2013

Just a reminder if anyone is interested. There will be the usual gathering at the Woodman, Ide Hill from 7:30 onwards this Thursday (7th) should anyone be interested. I'm not bothering to send out a PM reminder as it appears to be a waste of time. Hope to see some of you there.:thumbsup: Stig
  2. sletti

Kent evening gathering - Thursday 3rd October 2013

Chaps Time again to convene at the Woodman, Ide Hill, on Thursday 3rd October from 7:30 onwards Hope to see some of you there.:thumbsup: Stig P.S. Graham; any chance you could give me a lift? I'll be your BFF...:sweethear
  3. sletti

Kent evening meet - Thursday 5th Spetember 2013

Chaps It has been two whole months since we last convened, and I'm not sure how you have managed without me. :wink3: Woodman Inn, Ide Hill, on thursday 5th Septemeber from about 7:30 onwards for food, drink and conviviality. Hope to see some ofo you there,:thumbsup: Stig
  4. sletti

Kent evening meet - Thursday 4th July 2013

Chaps Regular gathering of like minded fools at the Woodman, Ide Hill on Thursday 4th July from 7:30 onwards. Hope to see some of you there. :thumbsup: Stig
  5. sletti

Kent evening meet - 6th June 2013

Hi all As usual, gathering at the Woodman, Ide Hill on Thursday 6th June from 7:30 onwards. Hope to see some of you there.:thumbsup: Stig
  6. sletti

Kent evening meet - Thursday 2nd May 2013

Hi All Just a heads up that this months meeing in this Thursday 2nd May at the Woodman Inn, Ide Hill from around 7:30 onwards. Come one, come all (but PM me if you need directions) Hope to see some of you there. :thumbsup: Stig
  7. sletti

Kent evening meet - Thursday 4th April 2013

We shall meet again at the Woodman, Ide Hill, on Thursday 4th April 2013 from 7:30 onwards. All are welcome for food, drink and convivial conversation. Hopefully see some of you there.:thumbsup: Stig
  8. sletti

Cats on a 348

Has anyone on here ever purchased after market cats and fitted them themselves to a previously decatted car? Thanks Stig
  9. sletti

Kent Evening meet - Thursday 7th MArch 2013

Chaps Time again for our regular monthly bash at the Woodman, Ide Hill. 7:30 pm onwards on Thursday this week. Hope to see some of you there.:thumbsup: S|tig
  10. sletti

Kent evening meet - Thursday 3rd January 2013

Time for the first evening meeting of the year.:thumbsup: We shall be convening at The Woodman, Ide Hill this Thursday 3rd January form 7:30 onwards. Hope to see some of you there. Stig
  11. sletti

Kent evening meet - Thursday 13 December 2012

FIrst of all, an apology. The December date has changed to the second December (as we did last month) owing to scheduling difficulties. I really thought I had sent out a PM to the usual interested parties last week, but it appears my inner idiot failed to acknowledge the difference between...
  12. sletti

Sletti - 1993 348 Spider

June – September 2012 June – September 2012 Mileage : Not really recording mileage any more as it all seems a bit moot. I’ll get a better Idea when I compare last year’s MOT with this year’s. Faults : Problem starting Costs : £2800 (engine out service), £65 (Battery), Hill Tensioner bearings...
  13. sletti

Kent\Surrey Evening Meet - Thursday 8th November 2012

Due to scheduling conflicts, and a degree of absent mindedness on my part, this months pub meet has been pushed on by a week. So now it will be on Thursday November 8th at thw Woodman, Ide Hill from 7:30 onwards. Hope to see some of you there. :thumbsup: Stig
  14. sletti

Kent\Surrey evening meet - Thursday 4th October 2012

G'day. Just a reminder that it is time once again for out monthly gathering at the Woodman Inn, Ide Hill, Kent, for food, refreshment and spirited exchanges on the hot topics of the day (i.e., what is the state of the Democratic campaign in the race for the White House, as the LHC moves toward...
  15. sletti

Kent evening meet - Thursday 6th Sept 2012

Afternoon one and all. There will be usual gathering at the Woodman, Ide Hill this Thursday for food, drink and the mutual talking of utter nonsense.:thumbsup: Hope to see some of you there from 7:30pm onwards. Stiglet
  16. sletti

Kent evening Meet - Thursday 9th August 2012

Chaps Time again for our monthly meeting. This month I have moved it to the second Thursday, but as organiser, and one of the few regular attendees, I feel I have that right. Anyone have an issue with this then it is a bare knuckle fight between mee and thee, betwixt the bins and the Rabbit...
  17. sletti

Kent evening meet - Thursday 5th July 2012

As yet another depressingly damp month crawls inexorably past the windscreen wipers of life, it becomes time once again to convene for food and/or drink and/or stimulating conversation. :laugh: So, The Woodman at Ide Hill, Kent on Thursday 5th June 2012 from around 7:30 onwards. Hope to see...
  18. sletti

Kent Evening meet - Thursday 7th June 2012

Just a reminder that once again it is time for a monthly gathering, on Thursday 7th June. As usual it will be at the Woodman, Ide Hill from 7:30 ish onwards. All welcome, PM me for details if needed. Hope to see some of you there.:thumbsup: Stig
  19. sletti

Kent CS Evening Meet - Thursday 3rd May 2012

Hi All Just a reminder that this week will be the usual Meet up for Burger/Mixed Grill/J20/Diet Coke and to ask Graham if his ar5e is any better!:laugh::laugh::laugh: We will be at the Woodman, Ide Hill from 7:30 onwards. All are welcome. Maybe see some of you there.:thumbsup: Stiggy
  20. sletti

Sletti - 1993 348 Spider

October 2011 – March 2012 October 2011 – March 2012 Mileage : embarrassingly little (again) Faults : None Costs : None Yet again I have found little opportunity to take the steed out. Work got stupid, Christmas was busy, January me and Mrs Stig were away in SE Asia, and February has been...