Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. M

GoodWood Meet on Sunday 3rd Feb

Spok eto a few boys from varuous breeds, we are meeting up at Goodwood for Breakfast or Coffee if anyone would like to join us, meant to be sunny, be nice to see you all.
  2. M

New 981 Boxster S just arrived

I hope its ok to share with some of you what I sold my GT3RS and ordered:wink3:, just delivered to the dealership, 6 month wait (early start tomorrow to collect it), as i said before no more big mega money on cars for me, I have spent a lifetime spending money on cars (now to invest in other...
  3. M

Nice place to look around

http://www.autosalon-singen.de/_virtueller_Rundgang/tourdaten_fuer_website/tour_en.html just what the Ipad was invented for
  4. M

My old 430

Does anyone know the new owner of my old 430, I have some history docs which I thought they may like and I could post on. Please PM if you know the new owner Thank you Martin ps Sorry if this is the incorrect section MODS
  5. M

Daughter work experience

My daughter whom many of you have met is nearing the end of her university degree in psychology and would if possible like to gain some work experience in marketing, if any of you could open a door for a weeks experience it would be fantastic. I am sure she would be pleased for any location...
  6. M

Daughter unhappy at Students Flat

Guys/Girls give me some advice please, be good if anyone appreciates/understands legal angle 1) daughter moved in to a dump of a place without clearing it with us properly 3 girls 3 guys. 2) all starts well, but soon only my girl organises things, bills don’t get paid etc, Loud music day and...
  7. M

What a night

Go to pick up son from school bus stop, when some ****ing plonker driving what seems 100 mph down a country lane come over my side of the road where I can't move over anymore 'bang' hits my Audi so hard rips the wing mirror off , it's too dark to see anything and he zooms off........dam, the car...
  8. M

PORSCHE Cayenne Diesel

Thinking of selling my Audi A6 TDI 3.0 Quattro and LR and getting a PORSCHE Cayenne Diesel Tiptronic S , anyone got one? and advise what they like please...any must have options.
  9. M

Breakfast Club ‘Deutsch Marques!’

Breakfast Club ‘Deutsch Marques!’ I know before you say anything its not Italian day, but should still be interesting if any of the regulars going, I will be, so hope to see one or two of you http://www.goodwood.co.uk/whatson/whatson.aspx
  10. M

Hanyone else getting bugged by 02032982890

This number keeps calling 2-3 times a day, tried polite, tried rude, nothing gets rid of them , lucky its on my business mobile not private. Seem to be several forums about them If you get it tell them to bog off 02032982890, I am registered with TPS...
  11. M

Breakfast Club this Sunday 3rd Oct

Got a lovely email from Goodwood inviting me to place my car as a "featured one", so can I ask any of the normal crowd going, be good to see you all before some of your cars go to bed for the winter.
  12. M

BT Broadband complaints

I am sure many will have seen the way in which we are all sold or mislead a speed of Broadband service by BT and other ISP's. But even though I accept I have agreed to BT terms you still get an appalling service, Here is a copy of the letter wording i have just written to BT, actually its...
  13. M

Motorbike accident on the M23 Sunday 5th

Just felt i wanted to share this very sad experience, sorry , just important to know how fragile life is. On the way home from Croydon Costco Sunday driving down the M23, I saw a small queue of cars (about 10) and what looked like squashed tomatoes over the road, very sadly I quickly realised...
  14. M

Swede faces world-record $1m speeding penalty

Could be expensive, ouch http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10960230
  15. M

Warning Breakdown on French Motorways

Well just come back after spending 29 hours on a French Motoroway services, warning to all, if you breakdown on any French Motorway , you have to await the French authorised breakdown services , YOU CAN NOT use your own services no matter who they are until you have been towed off the Motoroway...
  16. M

Good simple solution to poor Mobile signal

We live right on the edge of a poor o2 signal area and as the whole family are on o2 I wanted a solution, Vodafone do a repeater but it relies on Broadband relaying , so I found one of these on EBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350374142379&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT Works...
  17. M

Where you going on holiday this year?

Just thought it would be interesting to see where people are going for the summer hols We are off to the South of France for 3 weeks with the little ones leaving the big ones to do some summer work. Taking my other beast, this year with A/C and Sky so we dont miss anything, got a spot right...
  18. M

Sunday 25th Meet at Boxhill or Goodwood

Be nice to catch up again as I missed you all last week, I wonder if anyone is free.
  19. M

My new Car Porsche GT3 RS

Well I know some of you thought I may go back to Ferrari, was a close thing (looked hard at a 599) but the running costs and something very rare persuaded me otherwise. Also I am a Porsche man at heart, but I did find the Turbo too soft, it was just too easy to do obscene speeds and not know it...
  20. M

Opinions on Goodwood this year

Just thought out of interest how did the members feel about Goodwood this year. Its still one of the biggest car events of the year in the UK IMO I thought the following: 1) Less small side stands than in the past, which I always like to browse. 2) Very expensive to eat (for a family day out...