What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

18th June Prom ride

F355GTS

Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo
I'm helping out a mate taking his Daughter and friends to their Prom night on 18th June and looking for a 4th Ferrari to join, Paul71a, Danno and I to take them.

Pickup is is approx 6pm in Winchfield nr Hook, Hants and dropping them off nr Liss so about 20 miles

Drop me a PM if you can help

thanks

Mark

I could do that Mark, if a classic (old - but becoming fashionable 70s blue one) is OK. Will understand if the kids want something more modern.

I'm helping out a mate taking his Daughter and friends to their Prom night on 18th June and looking for a 4th Ferrari to join, Paul71a, Danno and I to take them.

Pickup is is approx 6pm in Winchfield nr Hook, Hants and dropping them off nr Liss so about 20 miles

Drop me a PM if you can help

thanks

Mark

hi Mark , are you all sorted now ?

Hi Nigel with the offers above I believe I am

Many thanks for asking :thumbsup::thumbsup: