What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

2010/11 BPL Thread

For the first time I can join this thread come on Millwall

Millwall? I really did not have you down as Millwall fan :shocked: thought you were better than that :grin:

I'm a WHU season ticket holder. Interesting game against you lot last season :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Football is a waste of time. I long for the day that WHU sell up to Tesco so I don't have to waste any more time going to the hell hole :cry3:

One day I'm not gonna renew my season ticket and I know I won't miss it. After 20 odd years of crap it's starting to grind me down. Why oh why did I pick such a crap team :cry3:

You've changed your tune Adz! I remember only yesterday you slagging of us Yids with your heart of hammers, its all a bit lonely at the bottom hey?

Anyway you can watch us in the champions league this week if you like :grin:

You've changed your tune Adz! I remember only yesterday you slagging of us Yids with your heart of hammers, its all a bit lonely at the bottom hey?

Anyway you can watch us in the champions league this week if you like :grin:

I have no response to that. Nothing witty, nothing clever.

nige
are we 4 from 4 , i cant remember ...:huh::hmmm:

Didn't see you in the Chelscum end :hmmm: I sit NEXT to the away fans and all I saw was middle aged men and a couple of birds with huge amounts of facial cosmetic surgery :grin:

Always amusing to watch the away fans getting slightly concerned when our lot get upset at losing :laugh:

Tott is the next home game so that's a must win game for us

Football is a waste of time. I long for the day that WHU sell up to Tesco so I don't have to waste any more time going to the hell hole :cry3:

One day I'm not gonna renew my season ticket and I know I won't miss it. After 20 odd years of crap it's starting to grind me down. Why oh why did I pick such a crap team :cry3:

Spoken like a true fairweather supporter :laugh::laugh: may I suggest Chelsea as you new team of choice :wink3::grin:

It takes charactor to support teams like WHU, Newcastle etc, I should know being a Man City fan.11 years ago we were playing in what was the old 3rd division against the likes of Macclesfield and still getting 35,000 to home games while that Red shower of shiete down the road were winning everything in sight:cry3:

Always wonder what gates the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool would get if they went down 2 divisions:hmmm: