What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

348 black side stripe

Hi all, So 12 years after almost full respray at Bodytechnics my 348 was requiring some paint again, usual lower arch issues - alas I need to replace the black side stripe stickers which are no longer available from Ferrari, so does anyone have any experience or any recommendations of replacement options?

My car's away at present so I could well be wrong but thought mine was painted in matte black rather than a stickers on top of the red paint. Might not be but that's what I thought they did when I got a respray some years ago. Will check when the car is back, expected in a week or so.

Thanks. Factory was a black sticker stripe as listed on Maranello classic parts, I bought some before by the metre from them but they emailed me back yesterday saying you can no longer get it from them and that they are yet to fine a decent alternative supplier

Thanks. Factory was a black sticker stripe as listed on Maranello classic parts, I bought some before by the metre from them but they emailed me back yesterday saying you can no longer get it from them and that they are yet to fine a decent alternative supplier
I'll check mine when it comes back. However it was done it looks perfect.

It was done by a guy called Matt Fells of D2Detail, can't find a website but a few internet searches have thrown up a mobile number ( 07794 621858 ) a phone number on a different site ( 01509264022 ) and an address ( Unit 8, Aerodrome Close, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5RJ ) Shiltech Performance cars are the next 2 units, 9&10 so if he has moved on they may know where to. Hope some of that can lead you to the guy who did mine. May be he used the stuff from Ferrari or may be he used something else.

Halfords use to sell tape. Dont think they do now but would be surprised if not on amazon somewhere

If you put "car pinstripe tape black 5mm" into Amazon you can buy it.

I have about 2m of it I bought from either Ferrariparts or Eurospares (can't remember which) which you're welcome to but it has got slightly creased. Just DM me your address if you want it.

IMG_2362.jpegIMG_2363.jpegIMG_2363.jpeg