What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

360 or 430? The search goes on........

Looking good. One thing with the lighter coloured seats is they shouldn’t heat up so much in the sun if we ever get any.

Seems be the time to buy Michelins. I’ve also some PS4S waiting at my local tyre depot with my name on. Wheels painted this week, Carrs service and MOT booked for next, then all good for some time away.

Congratulations, what a great car. Last 10 services at Dick Lovett is worth it's weight in gold, that will be a well sorted car. Hope you enjoy it :).

So,
It feels like I've gone full circle and struck a pretty good deal on this car.
Four owner, 25k miles, full main dealer history - last ten years at Dick Lovett.
I originally went down last week to look at the CS they have for sale, spent quite a bit of time with Harry there, who's really into older cars too, and he mentioned that they'd be getting this in, did I want to have first look.
Car drove like a really nice low mileage car (which it is).
Having now looked at quite a few cars, the originality of this car really attracted me (original factory PPF around vents etc). Serviced nearly every year.
They are fixing a couple of bushes and ball joints, doing a service, new MOT and taking out all the switch-gear and sending it off for de-stickying - and it's having a full machine polish and detailing. Oh and I've asked them to change the tyres for Michelin PS4S's

I'll be getting a rear Challenge grill (and possibly a Tubi?) and will live with a crema interior - it's not bad really :)

View attachment 158046View attachment 158047View attachment 158048View attachment 158049View attachment 158050
That looks lovely. Congratulations