What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

488 Pista Prices

dermot

Any intelligence on 488 Pista Prices – I have been watching the market for about 4 months – I am not if sure any of them have sold.
For example, my local dealer (Dick Lovett) has had 6 for sale for as long as I have been watching. DL does not own all of them, I think 3 are SOR. There are currently 41 on Autotrader (coupes + spiders).
I have driven one they are amazing on the road. Anyone got any inside info on the market situation on these cars. Are Ferrari telling dealers to keep them priced high, I have seen no dealer reductions in price.
If you watch 812SF prices you see the odd £5k coming off every month or so on some.
In my experience dealers will not budget a £ on the price, is there any opportunity for an offer here on a £320k+ cars.. Thoughts ?

Last edited:
Hi Mark,
Good to hear from you. The S4 was a held of a car, it left me for Germany and I never heard of it again. When you look back at those 40+ Esprit meetings – I don't know where they are all now. I have been a Ferrari owner ever since.

458 prices have recently taken a hit as the 488 started to encroach on their price range - I only look at approved cars as these tend to set the market nowadays...

I have a mate who is selling his business and is actively looking at both in spider form.

He is torn between the two.

At the moment he is gravitating to the 488 because it is more modern and interestingly the 458's for sale are very similar and in comparison not as highly spec'd.