What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Aston Martin’s Latest Equity Raise & the Press

Just posted up a new article on Aston Martin’s Latest Equity Raise & treatment by the Press:

https://karenable.com/aston-martins-2022-equity-raise/

Comments?

I cannot wait for the final ‘tale-of-the-tape’ when we figure out what Juniors F1 ‘career’ has actually cost.

I made a promise to my lad when he said he wanted to be a pro gymnast - that I would pay his club, insurance, and equipment fees until he retired.

At first it was about £100 a month but that soon escalated to around £300.

As he now approaches retirement I reckon I will have ‘spent’ about £30k.

On the upside it is only me that has footed the bill.

No sponsors, shareholders or lottery players have been expected to pony up any money.

What do we reckon the F1 career of Stroll will cost each Aston Martin shareholder?

We could use an update of this https://www.grandprix247.com/2018/1...ll-spent-200-million-on-lances-f1-career/amp/

Last edited:
I cannot wait for the final ‘tale-of-the-tape’ when we figure out what Juniors F1 ‘career’ has actually cost.

I made a promise to my lad when he said he wanted to be a pro gymnast - that I would pay his club, insurance, and equipment fees until he retired.

At first it was about £100 a month but that soon escalated to around £300.

As he now approaches retirement I reckon I will have ‘spent’ about £30k.

On the upside it is only me that has footed the bill.

No sponsors, shareholders or lottery players have been expected to pony up any money.

What do we reckon the F1 career of Stroll will cost each Aston Martin shareholder?

We could use an update of this https://www.grandprix247.com/2018/1...ll-spent-200-million-on-lances-f1-career/amp/

The fact that the FCA hasn't taken a look at the AML - AMF1 relationship is pretty shocking.

Another excellent analysis - many thanks, as a small-time accountant I always enjoy reading them.

What do you think the end of this saga will look like? They can't keep going for equity funding, at some point that runs out. Will Aston go bust? Will another person with delusions of grandeur step in and make it their pet project?

One thing's for sure, if I was doing work for Aston I'd be wanting paid upfront.

Another excellent analysis - many thanks, as a small-time accountant I always enjoy reading them.

What do you think the end of this saga will look like? They can't keep going for equity funding, at some point that runs out. Will Aston go bust? Will another person with delusions of grandeur step in and make it their pet project?

One thing's for sure, if I was doing work for Aston I'd be wanting paid upfront.

Not far wrong - also them being at the centre of the ‘just stop oil’ protest hasn’t done them any favours either. I wondered how long it would be before supercars are targeted by the social justice warriors - well it just happened.

Who is going to buy an Aston Martin now?

Well, whilst on the subject...

If anyone's watching the US race this evening and saw what stunt baby stroll just pulled, I guess we'll all agree he should not be driving a Formula One car. What a total pr***. :evil: (as if we didn't know already)