What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Booster seats for Portofino

Ken_Code

Evening all, and I hope that I’m posting this in the right section.

I’m picking up my first Ferrari in a couple of weeks, a 2019 Portofino, from Ferrari Newcastle, and would like to get some booster seats for the rear.

My little boys are four and six years old, and so hopefully will fit in the back, but they‘re going to be a bit short for the seatbelts if they aren’t lifted up a bit.

Can anyone recommend a (backless) booster seat that won’t damage the leather and that fits well? There is a huge selection of seats to choose from, but the ones I’ve got at the moment have hard and contoured bases that leave quite bad marks.

Hi there. I no longer need them as my boys have grown a smidge - 6'2'' and 6'6 so I'm now just the shortest, but when I needed one a few years ago for the odd trip round the block in the 348 I had something like this:

I can't promise this one is smooth underneath but it looks similar to mine which was.

Last edited: