What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Clay Shooting

Been this morning with my son shooting for the first time in a few months and I he beat me by miles, I taught him to well:cry3:
Me 48 out of 75
Son 56 out of 75

Couldn't even use the excuse of the weather being to windy and blowing them off course

Been this morning with my son shooting for the first time in a few months and I he beat me by miles, I taught him to well:cry3:
Me 48 out of 75
Son 56 out of 75

Couldn't even use the excuse of the weather being to windy and blowing them off course

ha ! the joy of youth :) , as we get older we start to think about where to aim !!! never aim with shotguns , just stare at the clay and kill it :grin
was in my local gunshop this morning ogling a DT10 EELL (a better gun than the DT11 most off my chums use) i need to sell some more motors before i can even think of the DT10 :wink3:

Perazzi are the Ferrari equivalent in the gun world .Turn up with one of those your mates eye brows will rise :wink3:
Beretta -a bit Fiat / Alfa group .

You will need to sell a few extra cars though -Perazzi MX 12 is like your boggo v8 mid engine F .

Perazzi are the Ferrari equivalent in the gun world .Turn up with one of those your mates eye brows will rise :wink3:
Beretta -a bit Fiat / Alfa group .

You will need to sell a few extra cars though -Perazzi MX 12 is like your boggo v8 mid engine F .

i do like them but i find them a little bulky imo , but i do appreciate they are beautifully made , a chum has a few of them !!!!

Very nice Nigel :thumbsup:
You'll need a bigger cabinet soon:wink3:
Mines full to bursting, I'll sell the 20 gauge when my youngest is finished with it before he moves onto the heavier loads.
Enjoy shooting it, and keep it oiled well:thumbsup:

Very nice Nigel :thumbsup:
You'll need a bigger cabinet soon:wink3:
Mines full to bursting, I'll sell the 20 gauge when my youngest is finished with it before he moves onto the heavier loads.
Enjoy shooting it, and keep it oiled well:thumbsup:

i am about to invest in another cabinet to sit next to the one i have... i have a firearms licence as well so my current one with the lockbox at the top for rounds of ammunition make my existing one a little cramped... don't ever sell the 20 bore , i love mine and its such a great gun to use at times :thumbsup::thumbsup: