What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Euro Road Trip

Apart from the scenery, I can't see why roads like this are called great driving roads? What's fun about accelerating, then braking to a low speed, millions of times in a row? (Not that I've been)

Great driving roads should have lots of fast, open, sweeping bends and elevation changes. Come to Wales, I can show you lots of them :grin:

(Sorry for the hijack - great thread!)

Ive done several Euro tours, France, Italy, Black Forest in particular and there are some amazing days to be had if well planned, but Wales is the only place in the UK that comes close IMO - Ive done North Wales and an epic blast north coast to south coast which was a great day, but I'd be delighted to be pointed at some specific routes if you can mate?? Wales offers opportunity to get away for a short weekend blast without the agro/cost of tunnel and getting south of Calais before any real fun starts...….