What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari 308 GTB QV Sales refurb thread 2014

Wow, that is slim!

The 575 is significantly narrower than the 458, the 308 is going to feel like an Elise!!

Took this picture of my 308 next to a 458, it's certainly a lot smaller which is exaggerated even further from ground level, particularly head or rear on.

308 & 458.jpg

HI Bertie.

The final finish and remaining jobs will wait until you have signed her off tomorrow, until then here's a few taster pics of where were at so far.

T.

Attachments

• DSC_0212.jpg
    DSC_0212.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC_0213.jpg
    DSC_0213.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC_0214.jpg
    DSC_0214.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC_0215.jpg
    DSC_0215.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 257
Beautiful work. I'm wanting to get a similar refresh done on my beloved old E36 BMW. On paper it makes no sense at all but I've had the car from new and will never part with it.

Were getting into the final stages and final preparation of the 308 now, Latest jobs have included, new engine bay struts, new fuel pump (we damaged the old on in the paint booth - due to heat). and the airchamber refurbishment.

Attachments

• DSC_0340.jpg
    DSC_0340.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_0350.JPG
    DSC_0350.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 173
So, the final prep is going well.

I opted to go the Carnuba wax route rather than polymer (first world problems eh!)

Plates have arrived so off to pick the car up Wednesday.....:thumbsup:

Tims done a fantastic job and it's been a pleasure, I'm like a kid at Christmas!!! :grin::grin:

DSC_0379.jpgDSC_0377.jpgDSC_0380.jpg

So, the final prep is going well.

I opted to go the Carnuba wax route rather than polymer (first world problems eh!)

Plates have arrived so off to pick the car up Wednesday.....:thumbsup:

Tims done a fantastic job and it's been a pleasure, I'm like a kid at Christmas!!! :grin::grin:

View attachment 135666View attachment 135665View attachment 135667

Robert, It's beautiful!!!! :thumbsup: Enjoy .......... and I wish you many, many miles of safe and happy motoring. BTW you purchased your car from a TOP MAN, I know, because I have purchase a few of my cars from Tim.