What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferraris seen on the road

Red 308 GTS (probably a QV as it was on a C plate
A 35 just outside Dorchester yesterday around 1.30

Good to see it being used even if it was raining!

Red 488 Spider MY18 SPY on the Evo triangle roads this morning. In the rain so good effort.

The triangle was very busy today but the roads and scenery is stunning if you’ve never driven it.....unfortunately as often there was a camera van on it.

F40 neat Yeovil this morning. Great to see one in the wild [emoji106].
A lot of classics about so something on or just taking advantage of the fab weather?

F40 neat Yeovil this morning. Great to see one in the wild [emoji106].
A lot of classics about so something on or just taking advantage of the fab weather?

You're a fair way from home there Mike.

Maybe it was attending the Haynes Breakfast Club.

Hoping to make the Ferrari one next Sunday.

Haynes do a cars and coffee 1st Sunday of each month; so just around the corner from Yeovil.

(informal Ferrari one next weekend, with a tour of the restoration department, so I will certainly be going :))

Classic Car Hub in the Cotswolds had their last one of the year, Sunday. I didn't go, but pics on the web site some seriously nice cars, as usual.

Bristol Queen Square might of had theirs as well, I cant remember.

and there was the Castle Combe Classic.

I'm sure there were a few other events, so a lot on in our neck of the woods this weekend.

Went by train to Knutsford today to collect the 550 from service at A E Performance. Walking through the station car park there was a bronze Aston Martin Vantage then a left hand drive GT40 drove in ( reg something like ROU5E?), probably a GTD replica but whatever it looked and sounded lovely.
After collecting my car and within 2 miles saw two McLarens ( no idea which models as they are like Pork, they all look the same). Being in the Cheshire footballers belt obviously there’s lots of Bentley and Porsche SUVs, clearly money does not bring taste but it does get the blond bimbo driving it.....

Driving a SCUD in that amount of rain

Nice Belgian scud on the Swiss / Italian border
View attachment 153277
Rain got pretty heavy
View attachment 153278

normally leads to a accident as the tyres just arent up to it, thats why I switched to Bridgestones, I will never ever forget in my Stradale losing control in a wet tunnel holding it on opposite lock hoping that 1) I didnt hit the wall on the far side of the road 2) nothing else would come the other way

Rosso F430 coupe turning onto 6th ave from 42nd street at Bryant park. NYC
Brave man driving a car like that around Manhattan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two FFs/Lusos this week, lovely deep red with tan interior near Newbury and a yellow on near home. Not sure on the yellow on that car though!!!

Yellow Testarossa Saturday up near Silverstone! I waved by the driver looked miserable for some reason.

Must be a rare car in that colour.

Then a 328 down near Oxford.

Blue Cali just blasted around thornbury and out past tortworth to chipping Sodbury, then back again, less some envelopes that needed posting, and carrying a new prescription!

A 308 gts on the m4 and either a Pista or tributo (black with a thin red stripe) on the a34 on Monday!

Actually allowed out twice this week; far far over rated; certainly don’t miss pounding up and down motorways to meeting rooms.:thumbsdow