What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Good indie repair/service in London/Essex

Wilpert

Thinking ahead here, anybody know a decent service and repair garage in London or Essex?

Also and I do know it’s been done before, anybody know who carries out the dreaded dct sensor replacement work, not that I’m being pessimistic of course 😀

Sorry, forgot to say the car is a Cali V8 2010

Joe at HP Motorsport is phenomenonal. Done plenty of work on older Ferraris and Porsches for me.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Joe at HP Motorsport is phenomenonal. Done plenty of work on older Ferraris and Porsches for me.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Oh I’ve been there a few times with my Porsche cars, I thought they had now changed hands and were no longer hp and I know one of them left and the other one remained or some sort of reshuffle.

I always considered that they were only Porsche so they weren’t really on my radar for Ferrari work.