What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Important message

1. It should be short

2. It must be easy to remember and pronounce

3. It must be easy to spell.

3. The name must be easily marketable. We've already had one person who is willing to put it on their race car.

Eg: You bump into someone and tell him the name of the site. He should be able to remember it easily.

Does not need to have the site description or name in it. It's a brand we want to build up.

My advice would be to have something short and catchy along the lines of fgear, QV100 etc.

foaermitukthatacwb.

(ferrari owners and enthusiasts residing mainly in the united kingdom that have access to a computer with broadband.)

quite catchy i think.:smiley:

Hud90n said:
foaermitukthatacwb.

(ferrari owners and enthusiasts residing mainly in the united kingdom that have access to a computer with broadband.)

quite catchy i think.:smiley:

Have you been sniffing cucumbers again??? :D:D:D

I wonder if Ferrari are going to have problems with the use of the brand name in any choice made?