What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

into Wales

andrea watt

Yet another partner on board in Gwent - Welcome to Stuart who is always happy to answer any technical queries and questions you may have about your cars. Once again if you live in or near to this vicinity - get registered for savings and most of all that chamois!

Yet another partner on board in Gwent - Welcome to Stuart who is always happy to answer any technical queries and questions you may have about your cars. Once again if you live in or near to this vicinity - get registered for savings and most of all that chamois!

Excellent, Stu is a top guy, a very, VERY talented & knowledgable technician.
I can highly recommend him:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Absolutely delighted you got the contact 324:dude:
Cheers, Al.

Excellent, Stu is a top guy, a very, VERY talented & knowledgable technician.
I can highly recommend him:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Absolutely delighted you got the contact 324:dude:

Cheers, Al.

Al, couldn't agree more - very knowledgeable and another valued asset to r324 not only does he know his way round a ferrari but tvr, bmw and mini trained too, having come from Broughtons (Aston Martin TVR, Spyker,Zagato, Bentley franchise) in my home town:thumbsup:.