What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

LITTLEHAVENS DUNTON TRACKDAY 2011

Bruce

Mods please will you sticky

Littlehavens Trackday

This is not a Ferrari exclusive event; it is for Lambo, Ferrari, Ford GT.McClaren

The event starts at 9.30am on Sunday 18th September and is based on giving rides around the track to members of the public and ends at 4.30pm.

If you arrive anytime after 9.00am, you will be given the opportunity of practicing on this banked track that is very different to a normal flat track.

When you arrive (directions to be posted at a later date) be careful as there are a number of speed bumps after you enter the Fords Dunton Area – I strongly suggest a slow approach.

Please check your insurance – most of you will be aware of track day restrictions. You will be asked to sign a waiver for the organisers and you will be given and fitted with a wrist band, without which you will not gain access to the test track. Passengers will also be required to sign a waiver and be fitted with a wrist band this will protect you from third party claims. Crash helmets will not be necessary and are not required.

Eight cars at a time will be on the track and drive 2 laps approximately 4 minutes total. No overtaking will be permitted and a maximum speed of 90 mph has been suggested :laugh:

The track will be managed by marshals with flags. The reality is that with 8 cars on track, this will act as a brake and extreme speeds won’t be possible. Fords will stop any excesses but as we will have passengers, we will not want to terrify them.

When returning to the unloading area, the marshals will be waiting to help passengers out. You can then return to the new passenger area or go to the adjacent area for a break.

Each ride will be charged to passengers at £20.00 and we expect to do 800 rides during the day. We are restricted as only 8 cars can go on track at a time.

Would you be kind enough to cut and paste your CS name and car type to confirm that you will attend or delete if you find you are unable to commit. It promises to be a great day as there are many other attractions and many more than last year.

Due to the nature of this event we are likely to have many drivers wishing to take part and so we have to ask you to confirm your car registration, this will be checked on arrival and if people are not pre registered they will not be permitted to go on track. In the event of oversubscription priority will be given to those that have helped the cause in the past by driving, fundraising etc and especially to my friends!

Bacchi (Harsh) is helping with the Promotion and Marketing of the event and we are really grateful to him and all at Petrolhead Nirvana for joining the team. We expect around 4000 visitors on the day who will be asked to pay an admission charge to help the fundraising effort.

Please post your name and details if you wish to drive, thanks!!!!!

1.Bruce 430 scud………………………………....................... McClaren MP4 12C............M100 BSC

:thumbsup:
1.Bruce 430 scud………………………………....................... McClaren MP4 12C............M100 BSC
2.Tonyh .................................................. CS .............ARH 23

1.Bruce 430 scud……………………………….......McClaren MP4 12C............M100 BSC
2.Tonyh ............................................ CS .............ARH 23
3.F355GTS ........................................Mclaren MP4-12C ..........reg tbc

3.F355GTS ........................................Mclaren MP4-12C ..........reg tbc
4.rob308............................................Ferrari 348tB............A34B tb

4.rob308............................................Ferrari 348tB............A34B tb
5.Simes..............................................355 Berlinetta...............T3 SSB

Looking forward to this,

as before i'll sort my own list and liaise with Bruce as to numbers nearer the time. :thumbsup:

5.Simes..............................................355 Berlinetta...............T3 SSB

5.Simes..............................................355 Berlinetta...............T3 SSB[/QUOTE]
6.SJW FERRARI...................................... TBC

7.Hot_Rick..........................................F430 Spider .................55 RSS

4.rob308.......................................... ..Ferrari 348tB............A34B tb
5.Simes........................................... ...355 Berlinetta...............T3 SSB
7.Hot_Rick........................................ ..F430 Spider .................55 RSS
8.Tiganut........................................ ..512BB
9. Eccounts.......................................Lambo Gallardo SE...........T31 GSE
10. Jos............................................308

Last edited by a moderator:
4.rob308.......................................... ..Ferrari 348tB............A34B tb
5.Simes........................................... ...355 Berlinetta...............T3 SSB
7.Hot_Rick........................................ ..F430 Spider .................55 RSS
9. Eccounts.......................................Lam bo Gallardo SE...........T31 GSE
11. Assetto Corsa..............................355 GTS........................L13 SSF

9. Eccounts.......................................Lam bo Gallardo SE...........T31 GSE
11. Assetto Corsa..............................355 GTS........................L13 SSF
12 Yellowtr.......................................Testarossa.....D553 NRL

Good news Adam are you driving again m8:thumbsup:Be most welcome

I've not been on that track. I'll prob just watch as dont laugh, but I get REALLY bad motion sickness and those banked corners will get me yakking up. Yes I know what you are all thinking :cry3:

I have to take travel sickness pills on a plane, have been sick on a Big wheel (that cuased a few probs as puked on the person below me) and puked up on a go kart track.

Funny enough it was Harsh of all people that smacked in to me couple of years ago and I hit the wall while doing a 360 spin. That was the end of my day as I puked. That was during the ten min warm up, before the qualifying and before the big race.

So best not to get me on there really :laugh:

Anyway, no-one can abuse me on here that I haven't heard already so save your breath :grin:

You did take me for a ride in your Scud when we did the "kill the squirrel" day. That was a brilliant experience Bruce which I really appreciated :thumbsup:

Back on topic...cant wait to be there and get involved somehow. Whether that be helping in some way or another or just enjoying seeing the boys and having a social :thumbsup:

12 Yellowtr.......................................Tes tarossa.....D553 NRL
13. AndrewE......................................308GTB ..... WAR 553 W

adzman said:
"kill the squirrel" day
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

.......That was during the ten min warm up, before the qualifying and before the big race.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Fantastic. :grin:

13. AndrewE......................................308GT B ..... WAR 553 W
14. rmdferrari................................... Dino 308 GT4.... XHM 200T

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:mad:

:grin:

14. tony348ferrari...............................348tb ......... J288 DAP
15. paulg...........................................355gtb ....... R990 AAN
16. rod.............................................. 911 GT3 .... H5 BML
17. stevek......................................... 348ts ......... K574 NTU

Last edited: